Posts by psun786

Pristine condition, no scratch or blemish. All fabric mask are prefect condition. Original box retail box is included.     LCR: 50 watts (200 watts peak) Satellite: 50 watts (200 watts peak) High Fequency Drivers: LCR: 0.75" (1.9cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 80x80 square Tractrix Horn Satellite:   Please check here for specification   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882780077     Original...
Here is a Hlly SMK-IV Digital Audio Decoder with up-sample fuction. This is one of the best sub $500 decoder, with a performance equivalent to Sony CDP-XA50es ($1000 CD Player). Here is a link with detail review of Hlly SMK-IV http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1237094&keyword=SMK4 Unfortunately, the review is in Chinese. But you should be able to get an idea with the help from google translate.   Class A power amplifier Support 192k / 24 bits PCM1792 DA...
Here is a 100% perfect condition (no scratch or any blemish) Yamaha RX-671 AV Receiver. It was bought from Best Buy about 6~8 months ago. Original retail packaging and remote control is included.   Please check below for specification   http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx/rx-v671_black_u/     Local pickup is preferred (Los Angeles / Orange County)   Shipping:   $30 (USA) $145 (International)     Please...
Here is a 100% perfect condition (no scratch or any blemish) SPL Auditor 2910 Headphone Amp . It has less than 50 hours of usage. The amp was purchase new from a local out of business store around January.   *FREE Copper Colour Coprum Series custom made pure copper power cable 15 mm diameter.   Original box and packing is included. (Los Angeles / Orange County) pickup is preferred!    Shipping:   $25 (United States)  $65...
Here is a 100% perfect condition AKG Q 701 Quincy Jones Signature Reference-Class Premium Headphones Black for sale. It has less than 20 hours of usage. You will also get a brand new custom made silver cable in red sleeves. Local (Los Angeles / Orange County) pickup is preferred!    Shipping:   $15 (United States) $45 (International)     Please check all other stuff I have for sale   Yamaha RX-671 3D Av receiver 7.1 channel SPL Auditor 2910...
  Here is the iBasso warranty card included with the dx100. The other side has purchase date prefilled, please check the picture with retail boxing for detail (05/22/2012). The warranty is one year from the date of purchase.
Pending transaction... will update this listing if payment fail to clear within agreed time frame.
Here is an excellent condition iBasso DX100 reference audio player for sale. It has about 30 hours of play time.   No trade, Paypal or Cash only (local pickup, Los Angeles / Orange County area).   It comes with everything in the original retail box and plus (1) external battery pack and (1) soft carrying case. There is no scratch on the player and it functions perfect.   Warranty card is included! (exp 5/22/2013)   Shipping is $15 within United States...
I cant read german but wouldnt worry about it. Spl is very well respected in professional field and auditor has been around for a few years now. Who ever got their headphones blown by auditor either got a defective amp or modified their equipment improperly. I remember reading lots ppl here replace spl DC offset opamp with burson, which is explicit against spl's recommendation. ,
I had violectric v200 briefly and now owning spl auditor with k702. If neutrality and transparency are what you what you looking, auditor is probably the best on the market. However, this amp is VERY demanding unforgiving, it will amplify every micro artifact in your audio source. Lots of my collection sounded fine with v200 but just terrible with auditor. But I was able to hear things I never notice on the v200. Personally, I think spl auditor is geared more toward mixing...