Posts by Chefano

I had high hopes on the Audio-Technica ATH-LS400 and not much on the N3. Boy I was totally wrong. The N3 put a big smile on my face! A little bassy to my taste, but it really hits hard! The triple conforts are amazing!  Congrats to sony! 
Given the pricepoint, IMO is unacceptable a cable upgrade to sound barely Ok.Tried with different amps, sources, no way to sound good :(
 Ive just received mine today, and I think by your description that is not the same LS400 I recieved.Just a quick listen on my fav. tracks and where the hell all the details went, it sounds really weird.On a Sony ZX2 compared to SE8461. The chain - Fleetwood Mac ‎– Rumours (Japanese SACD) The strings details were lost, all the studio presence was lost. It became a "meh" track2. Lonestar - Norah Jones - Come away with me (SACD).Is this really Norah Jones singing? o.O   On...
Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: Fostex TH-900, Fostex TH-X00, Focal Elear, AKG-K701, Sennheiser Momentum 2, Bose QC25, Audiotechica ES7, Shure SE846, AKG K3003i, Audiotechica ATH-LS400, JVC-FX1100, Sony XBA-N3, Sennheiser IE80.   Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: Sony NW-ZX2, RWAK100II, FiiO X5 1st gen., Chord Mojo, Geek Pulse Infinity, Highly customized AD1865 and AD1862, Analog Squared paper TU-05   Descriptions and links to review(s) you...
Thanks! thats bad news!I jumped into Pulse DAC Xfi and LPS, got skeptical and annoyed when they announced the Wave without delivering a singled unit of Pulse. Almost pulled the trigger =/ 
Ive just remembered I almost went into GeekWave wagon. Any idea when it will be released?
 Thanks! Im not a reviewer but I can help you as soon I receive it 
Well, order is placed! Fingers crossed
Im about to pull the trigger on the LS400, my main concern is the subbass region.