Posts by Chefano

Thank you very much CH23! Gonna check if they ship to Brazil! 
Guys Im sending my E12 to repair, it will take an eternity to get it back in my hands. So I decided to buy another unit. Can you kindly help me where to buy one? Regards
I would like to have a black case now. Btw Ive chosen the silver at the beginning.
FIIO support just sent me the cap value. I will have to look if have a similar cap just to make  test. If it works .. great, if not I will send it back to FIIO for service, They don't have a replacement board to send me, but no problem. I have to tell, FIIO support is really good. They are always trying to help, I really liked. I was thinking about getting a X5 and just decided I will get a X5. Thumbs UP for FIIO! 
Hey CH13,Ive been in contact with Fiio Support, they want me to send it back to them. Ive asked if they could send me the broken cap specs or any help to troubleshoot the E12 (like a service manual) or even paying for a new board. Lets wait =) I hope I can fix it by myself or buy 1 new board, because It will take a huge amount of time to send it back for repair and wait until I get it again in Brasil.
I have to chime here as well, please use an analog volume control. 
I think I might have found the culprit, any ideas of kind capacitor and value is it?
I don't think FIIO will repair my E12 even paying, its heavy modded. Just sent them an e-mail. Lets wait 
Yes, reseting and disconnecting the battery. =/
some bad news from my E12DIY. Ive changed the buffer to the BUF634 and then it stopped working. No matter how switch the opamps or buffers, the blue led keep blinking. Any ideas?