or Connect

Posts by Chefano

As a ZX2 proudly owner, I must confess Im eager to see how WM1A sounds :D
Ive tried to search regarding differences between USB X Coax X Optical... Ever since I started using Mojo was by its USB input and the lack of info on upper treble really annoyed me.  Today I found an old SPDIF cable that I used to rip my MD´s and decided to give a try on mojo.. why not? To my surprise the upper treble was in the right spot, like magic.    Why is it possible to have a difference like that, even using a mac mini as SPDIF source?
As a proudly owner of a TH900 I must confess, the th-x00 balance across frequencies is wonderful. Most of my listening sessions now come from TH-x00. The bass does not go so deep, and not spacious as TH-900, but oh boy this beast is joy! Best bargain ever!
 Despite being  an ...  I can help you out - 100K Ohm. Can you show me the graphs on a 16 Ohm load for a DSD sweep (not PCM as listed) Ive just stopped following this thread, which btw is devoted only to highlight Mojos flawless performance. 
Can you kindly tell me at what load?
As I said before, the roll of from Hi res files is really noticiable :)
Our brain uses timing (and another variants) to pinpoint things in space given a produced sound. High frequencies have less energy, are more easily absorbed by objects and tend to be much more directional. If you shelve content from the upper treble you loose the sense of size and space in a recording(the ambience generated from other instruments and sounds on a live recording interacting with each other).