Posts by warrenpchi

Hmm, so you had a J on your badge?  And hence worked on the ATF?  That is cool!      I suspect that this will be a unicorn headphone for bassheads.    I'm sure the pads are replaceable... that's almost a de facto standard amongst premium manufacturers these days.  BTW, did you know that there's a optional cable that is 4m long?  For listening at home I presume.     Geosynchronous is when the object matches the Earth's rotation period, but not at the equator... as in...
Clinging to hope that this thread can still be salvaged... 
I'd post a facepalm gif, but it would pale in comparison to the actual facepalm I just did.
  Even that name is a bit foreign to me... as for the longest time I simply knew it as the ATF.
  Thanks fellas!    And now that I think about it, both the SE-A1000 and the K240 are very good in terms of price vs performance.  The K240 often drops below the $70 price point when it goes on sale.     Which one?  The SE-A1000 or the Perfect Sound d901?  Or both? 
  Sorry about that buddy!    The L.A. meet is like consuming all of my spare time right now.
BTW, doesn't tom have some sort of IEM/driver spreadsheet thing going on?  I seem to remember seeing something like that.  It should be in his sig...
  Hey Jeff, sorry, I might need some time on this one.  Busy prepping for the L.A. meet these days...   In the meantime, feel free to use mine as I'm not using it at the moment:  
  Yeah, I've actually thought about this for some time - in relation to all headphones and not just IEMs of course.  And I'm kinda with Silent here.  Actually, the solution I came up with involves a massive database that let's people customize what THEY want to see/compare.  Of course, then we run into the problem of data gathering/entry, which would be a monumental task in and of itself.  Ain't nobody got time for that!
  LOLOL!    Totally welcome, and thank you Sirs!  That made it all worth it!  Just wanted to add some more pure impressions to the thread for anyone that's interested.  I've also never been a fan of massive hype, especially giant killer massive hype ala Dsnuts style.  But having said that, I do think that the SE-A1000 is legitimately good on it's own, and absolutely great for the price.     I can already tell you that you've probably not heard anything like it in a long...