or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

Summertime in SoCal - for as long as I can remember - has always been filled with fun, celebration and music!   For us Head-Fiers, where there is music, there is personal audio gear.  In fact, for years on end, our SoCal Head-Fi Meets - not to mention our regional audio show (T.H.E. Show Newport) - have all been held during the summer months.  It made perfect sense.  The days are as beautiful as they are long.  The nights are warm and never-ending.  It was perfect in so...
Hi y'all!   Welcome to the Atlanta (ATL) Head-Fiers' Group.  When you get a chance, please introduce yourself to the rest of the group.    I'll start.   Many of y'all know my story already.  I kind of fell into Head-Fi when I started doing a lot of commuting by train a couple of years ago, and I Googled for headphone reviews.  Since then, Head-Fi has been my main hobby over the course of the past few years (outside of listening of course).  From lurker to poster......
Christian!    I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say that it couldn't happen to a better guy!  Cheers buddy, I'll be in touch soon!
 @buke9, having met me, I'm sure you could imagine me saying that totally deadpan. @doctorjazz, I was about to say something awesomely funny, but a bit NSFW, PM me if you still want to know.
 DUL GORM
Amp Power Output Liquid Carbon 1.5 W/channel Liquid Spark 350 mW/channel  
My significant difference is reputable.  
 We'll have those two, too!  If Dan's table gets too packed (a fairly common occurrence) and there's a long wait, y'all should come by and check out the ETHERs at our tables.    Yup, fresh from the oven!    I can't wait to hear it!  Ah, so that what a solid month's worth of blood, sweat and tears sounds like!     Oh BTW, I forgot to mention earlier... we're bringing the Liquid Tungsten prototype.
While I support DIY, I'm not sure that modding a Liquid Carbon into Liquid Charcoal would be a wise move.
Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in for a second to answer a few questions that some of y'all might have.     Hey @gortman, we're planning a run of 500, like the first run.   However, the final number depends on how many are actually ordered.  This is going to be the last time that we offer the Liquid Carbon, and we realize that there may be more than 500 people who want to take advantage of this final run.  So if it turns out that 520 people order or something like that,...