or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

We're going to have several headphones available, this includes an Audeze LCD-X, a JPS Labs Abyss AB-1266, and a Sennheiser HD 800.  There may be more, but we'll be starting with those three.  Of course, y'all are welcome (and should) bring whatever headphones you've got... especially those that you are familiar with.  This is actually a good idea in general because then you can also audition rigs at the show using your own headphones. As for the rig, the source has yet...
 You're with us mate (like you even had to ask).    As is the natural order of things...   The whole Cavalli crew will be waiting for you, Bob and Jim.  It's gonna be a yabba dabba do time!   
 Hey Sean, I'm so sorry about that.  I remember seeing yours, and thought I had it down, but I guess I lost it in one of my edits.    I'll move Frank I off the list.  Since he is coming in early for his Headphone.Guru press duties, I can give him an advance audition.  20 Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots:@audiojun @musicman59 @velvetx @rajivarora @HiFiGuy528 @CrocCap @Khragon @singleended58 @Scot...
 If @bangkokkid wants to hook me up with a custom of each Noble model, for the same duration, maybe this could be arranged.  See what I did there?  You da man!  I was getting a little worried back there, thinking it was serious, but hoping it was serious, know what I mean?  I've been in the opposite state as you... in hyper busy mode all week.  In fact, I haven't even turned my rig on in days.  Must find balance.  Also, once the show's over, we should get caught up on...
 Me too!
 Haha, the legendary Cooter stat amp is a stat amp, so not quite the same thing due to the profound difference in sound quality due to the transducer.  But the WA5 totally does!  Yup!    And... done.   20 Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots: @audiojun @musicman59 @velvetx @rajivarora @HiFiGuy528 @Khragon @singleended58 @Scot Hull @Frank I @artemart @theblueprint @sonictransducer @husafreak @drgajet @SanJulesSur @buke9 @Hansotek @swampsong @bearFNF @chowmein83
 LOL, you beat me to the punch with your post!    Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots: @audiojun @musicman59 @velvetx @rajivarora @HiFiGuy528 @Khragon @singleended58 @Scot Hull @Frank I @artemart @theblueprint @sonictransducer @husafreak @drgajet @SanJulesSur @buke9 @Hansotek @swampsong @bearFNF ???
 I can't!    I made a rule that people have to post here, and specified no proxies, so I have to be fair.  @bearFNF, come claim a Tungsten spot!    Yup!  Got a shiny new spot with your name on it!    Awesome, we're almost there!    You get a special advance spot the day before for Team CanJam members!    Yes, by all means, bring your HE-6!    Okay guys, I've made a few alterations to the list.  @third_eye and @joe can listen after hours as they're Team CanJam....
 I've got to set-up.    BTW, surprised that Bear didn't sign up for a Tungsten audition yet.  If he did, you guys could all come in for a 45-minute block!  Nope, you're right on time sir!    Just put you on the list.  BTW, in case anyone's wondering... I've been updating the bottom of our Cavalli post with the Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots list, which currently looks like: Liquid Tungsten Audition...
 Oooh, we're down to just hours now!    For sure, most of us mfgs will be there for set-up.  Yes!