or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

Liquid Crimson I'd offer you a review sample sir, except that:  (a) all of our Liquid Crimsons are out on a Head-Fi tour at the moment; and (b) the order for the last run of Liquid Crimsons ends on April 18th.   It's not going to get any better than that deal... not for a long, long, long-long time, if ever.   @Odin412, would you be surprised if I told you that's a sentiment echoed by a lot of Head-Fiers who have heard that pairing? You know the synergy that we talked...
 I love that little guy!    I was joking about this at CanJam.  From close-up, we look like Cavalli Audio.  From afar, we look like a martial arts school.  Either way, we're kicking a**!  
Don't mind me... I'm just posting a random image so that Jason Lord's track injury photo isn't huge in the "recent images" section of the page (top right).  
 Okay then...    [[SPOILER]]   Lol, pretty sure Alex has yours already.  
Liquid Carbon Nope, not yet.  We're finalizing a few things here... some very important things... which I know you guys will like.  Please be patient with us fellas?  It will be worth the wait.      Lol, do you mean the fingerprint magnet thing?    It's a bonus feature.  In addition to sounding great, the Liquid Carbon can also help solve crimes.   Thank you sir!    Yes, correct.  Unless someone switched them while I wasn't looking... which would have been relatively easy...
 I have a pic that proves how gnarly it was!  
Lol, I just tried to do one of my ginormous quote-fu posts... and failed miserably!    It looks like I'm going to have to break this all up into different products, which would probably be tidier anyway for replies.  Liquid Spark  Thanks guys!  We're particularly proud of the upcoming Liquid Spark.  Those of you with a longer memory will recall that this has been under development for a looooonnnnggggg time.  We're glad that the final voicing has been locked down, and that...
Hi everybody!     I hope everyone had a good time at CanJam SoCal 2016.  As you guys probably know, this was the first independent CanJam that @third_eye and I worked on, so it will always have a special place in my heart.  I'm thrilled to see that every one had such a good time.  Thanks to Team CanJam!   And for everybody that came by to spend time with us, either in the Cavalli/MrSpeakers room, or in our Tungsten room upstairs - thank you so much!  I know how...
Liquid Tungsten Audition Slots Hi guys!    Based on your requested audition times, here are your time slots:   12:00 PM velvetx 12:15 PM CrocCap 12:30 PM artemart 12:45 PM sonictransducer 1:00 PM audiojun 1:15 PM Khragon 1:30 PM husafreak 1:45 PM buke9 2:00 PM rajivavora 2:15 PM swampsong 2:30 PM ??? 2:45...
 Sure thing guys!    Awesome!  Thanks for being super flexible!  Nope, the auditions are happening on Saturday.  PM me though, with the times that you'll be there on Sunday, and lemme see what I can do.    Wow, packed already!    Look forwards to meeting you!   Fun times, and the show hasn't even started yet!  Me too!    Awesome!  I'll book you in the first free slot!