Posts by warrenpchi

Pics or it didn't happen 
Just in case anyone is trying to remember who was where...    
Hey y'all, I've got much more to say later  But I just got home, and am totally beat, so I'll just mention a few things for now. Ethan and I want to thank everybody for coming!  Seriously.  Here's a little secret that every meet organizer knows:  it's you guys that make the meet what it is, not us.  So seriously, thanks to everyone (Head-Fiers, volunteers, exhibitors, guests, noobs, everybody) for coming!    Aww shucks bro, you had me at "hello, it's time to do another...
A perennial friend and favorite of SoCal Head-Fiers, MrSpeakers returns for the third year in a row.  And as a SoCal Head-Fier himself, MrSpeakers's Dan Clark is sharing something special with us.   Tomorrow, we SoCal Head-Fiers will be the first to hear the all new Mad Dog PRO.   If you love the Mad Dog, but just wished that it had more speed and soundstage, then your wish has come true. The Mad Dog Pro features the Alpha...
Hey everyone, I just wanted to throw this out there before I forget... please be courteous to your fellow SoCal Head-Fiers and resist the urge to camp out at a listening station tomorrow.  There are going to be a LOT of us there... so let's try to be good to one another and make sure no one gets assed out of a listen yeah?  Cool, thanks! 
He is? Wow, I guess word about the meet really got around...
Hey guys, have you ever wished there was a summit-fi dealer here in L.A.?  Somewhere you could go to get a last minute audition before making a significant purchase?   Well, there is!  AudioHigh (on La Brea in the heart of L.A.) is your ticket.   They've actually be around for years now.  If you don't already know about them, they'll be at the meet so it's a perfect opportunity to get acquainted with a local dealer.  They...
 Yay, same here!   And here's an update... Audeze is offering a 20% discount this time!  No, I am not messing around. 
  Attention to everyone coming to their first meet (or anyone on the fence about attending their first meet):       In a word, FUN!  That's what Head-Fi meets are all about!   Yes, of course there'll be gear here - lots of gear - some of the world's very best and latest gear in fact!     Astell & Kern’s new AK240 is the first audiophile DAP with a UI that doesn’t take a...
 Lol, that old chestnut...   Aww, no need to lurk, come say hi!       Some Miscellaneous Updates... T-Shirts are looking good!   I'll be handing t-shirt distribution personally.   For everyone who reserved a t-shirt, please see me at the registration desk to pay/pick-up your t-shirt.  I'll be there for the first two hours of the meet as that is when I am taking my shift.  After 11:00a, I should be at my table... or floating around the meet... but in both cases...