or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Past Events    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    
Upcoming Events         #4 ➜ Customs (CIEMs), Coffee and Croissants Saturday, July 9th, 2016:  9:00a to 5:00p   Come audition a huge range of universal demos from the world’s finest custom IEM production houses!      
The Next Event!  
Reserved.
Summertime in SoCal - for as long as I can remember - has always been filled with fun, celebration and music!   For us Head-Fiers, where there is music, there is personal audio gear.  In fact, for years on end, our SoCal Head-Fi Meets - not to mention our regional audio show (T.H.E. Show Newport) - have all been held during the summer months.  It made perfect sense.  The days are as beautiful as they are long.  The nights are warm and never-ending.  It was perfect in so...
Hi y'all!   Welcome to the Atlanta (ATL) Head-Fiers' Group.  When you get a chance, please introduce yourself to the rest of the group.    I'll start.   Many of y'all know my story already.  I kind of fell into Head-Fi when I started doing a lot of commuting by train a couple of years ago, and I Googled for headphone reviews.  Since then, Head-Fi has been my main hobby over the course of the past few years (outside of listening of course).  From lurker to poster......