or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

LOL, uh oh, this thread is about to get super long!         Hey @moedawg140, did you get a chance to get a quiet audition with the Tungsten?
 Of course, anytime!    Again, sorry if I wasn't being clear before.  It's been an extremely hectic week here in the aftermath of CanJam SoCal.
 I'm sorry, please let me clarify. All of our premium amps (Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold, Liquid Lightning 2T) are being discontinued on April 19th (the last day to order is April 18th). Because the second run of Liquid Carbons will not ship until well after that, there is no way for anybody to upgrade from a second-run Carbon to any of the premium amps... rendering any and all comparisons between them moot.  So a more fitting question might be... What is the...
Just got back from the airport.  I'm experiencing such a profound combination of anger and disappointment right now, you don't even know.  
John, stop the presses! As it turns out, I won't be able to make it after all. My travel service messed up and booked me a flight out for a completely different Friday altogether. Sorry guys!
 Thanks so much John!  If it's a pain or inconvenience, don't worry about it, I totally understand - especially with me being all last-minute and such.    Either way, thanks, I appreciate it!  I really wish I could guys!  And just for the record, I was seriously thinking about it, but I just can't risk it.  There's only one prototype in existence, is incredibly fragile at the moment, and we have no road case for it.  Plus, it's going off to be tested/measured soon, and...
 WUT?  I finally get to make it out there and won't get to meet you?    Just kidding, please get better soon dude!  Oh no!  I hate to be a bother, but is there any way I can get a last minute name tag?    I collect badges from every meet that I go to.    Thanks Jose!  If someone could host this I would appreciate it.  I'm probably just going to bring a couple of Liquid Spark prototypes in my carry-on.    Yup, I know how that goes.  Good luck with set-up, I'll see you guys...
  The Liquid Carbon Upgrade Guide & Impressions Tour     As many of you know, Cavalli Audio has recently announced that all Liquid Carbon owners are eligible for an exclusive discount on any one of our premium amps.  At the same time, we are now collecting orders for one final production run for these premium amps (this ordering period closes on April 18th, 2016).  Taken together, this is fantastic opportunity for you to get your hands on one of our premium amps at...
 I heard that those two panels generated some interesting discussions!  I wish I could have been there for those, but as it turns out, I was locked into a series of meetings that were equally important.    You know, at one point I was trying to avoid In-N-Out.  I've been losing weight lately, and I was trying to mitigate the effects of audio-show-weight-gain (yes, that's a real thing). I finally had to give in though... a few of us on the setup crew got so hungry late...
Liquid Tungsten Before we get to your impressions, I just have to say that I have never heard an amp like this before. I've only had a chance to audition the Liquid Tungsten very recently, just before all of you as a matter of fact, and I was floored by it.  With an ETHER 1.X (where X is greater than 1), @Stillhart's DAC-19, and the Tungsten, what I heard was eerily good... and more pleasing than a lot of TOTL summit rigs I've heard over time. I mean, when @dBel84 gave it...