Posts by warrenpchi

They gave you permission to post it already?!    Hopefully we'll be the first to review it at Audio360.org.  Ah, who am I kidding?  If you got permission to post it, that means Jude already has one, lol!   
 I only see what I want to see...  
 Lol, no vid, all calm now.  And by toasted you mean...?    What's funny is that despite that description, I still managed to miss you, lol!  Still, glad you made it all the way over from Oz as that is quite a trip!  FatmanSize48    darinf    That would be either FrankCooter or Exit Level Audio, amazing both.  Jason Stoddard.  Super cool guy, always willing to help.    LOL, as if we're going to pay attention to anything OTHER than the SHINDO gear! 
 Lol, what the?!    You know, just because it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities... 
 Right, of course.  Good of you to let the news guys have their turn.    Thanks purrin, I gotcha.  The LG on it's way to me soon comes a variety of tubes that Cavalli was cool enough to include for sampling.  I don't actually know which tubes they are, though I'd be willing to bet the assortment is varied if not comprehensive.  Sounds like the LC packs an abundance of speed and potency, which interests me as well seeing as how I've been living with a relatively laid-back...
 Maybe that's their way of lashing you to a mast, lest you become so intoxicated with the sound as to dash yourself on the rocks... or not.  Still very WTF though. 
 Lol, I win! 
 Man, you gotta get that checked out!    purrin, quick question as I assume you've heard the Enigma with the Liquid Glass.  Would you say that your Enigma + Liquid Cobalt experience exceeds that of the Liquid Glass pairing?
 To be fair, some of those 32,000+ posts are just animated meme gifs...   And to be fair here as well, I think atwaterkent is just finding that his impressions are incongruous with that of others, as no specific accusations have been made to any one individual.  All that having been said...  ...let's keep cool all around fellas. 
 The only hitch is that you must be present to win...    And now you're hooked for life!    I think it's extraordinarily difficult for people to understand just how fun meets are before they attend their first one.  I sure didn't before my first meet.  But after having gone to a couple meets that purrin did - both down here and up in the Bay Area - I knew that I wanted to be a part of creating that magic for others.  Just about the only drawback for me is that I don't get...