Posts by warrenpchi

Yeah, definitely.  We're already at the point where most events would have crossed over into a multi-day format, so I think it being AT LEAST two days is now a necessity.
 Actually, Hajime has it.  Maybe you can convince him to bring it to the next LAOCAS function?    Hey dude, there are like six women in all of Head-Fi.  One was in Texas at the time of the meet.  Another didn't show up.  And four women were at our meet.  I'm pretty proud of that.    Now if only I could get Grado to come to one of our meets (because they NEVER EVER go to meets), then my meet organizer bucket list will be complete.  You mean the room you were in?    Or the...
Hey y'all, I'll be responding shortly,  I just have a family thing to take care of in the next few days. 
 Thanks guys!  I didn't get a chance to see the form responses (you guys remember how hectic things got towards the end).  I auditioned it against several other highly-regarded amps a few weeks ago, and it held it's own VERY well, so I'm very curious to know what everyone else thought of it. Yeah, I wish we could've accommodated more source and headphone options as well... but early on, the decision was made to not allow for the infinite case.  To make sure the data was...
Hey you guys, I didn't get a chance to talk to many of you about this... but did y'all get a chance to hear the super secret headphone amp that was at my table?  Any additional thoughts about that rig, good or bad?   BTW, I thought it was pretty awesome that we had some girls at our meet.  Not just girls that were dragged there kicking and screaming by their boyfriends, but girls that dig personal audio. 
 Big thanks to adorable for posting so many live update pics from the meet!    Most definitely, that's what impressions threads are for after all.    But yes, all impressions of any kind are most welcome! 
Impressions thread is up!    http://www.head-fi.org/t/729441/the-official-2014-la-head-fi-meet-impressions-thread   Post your live updates and pics fellas!
His speakers ****ing rock!  Too bad we can't listen to them.    Wait, maybe we can... hamster wheels turning...
 Lol, no you actually have to do something.  Here are the rules:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714480/official-2014-la-head-fi-meet-august-9-2014-marriott-warner-center#post_10455662  Yeah, but if all of us veterans did that, it would just be the noobs winning!    Don't you DESERVE that HD 800? 
So I'm looking at the giveaway validation card right now...     And it occurs to me that there are a lot of prizes, but also a lot of exhibitors to visit.    For those of you who remember the SoCal meet, realize that this giveaway has more than twice the number of exhibitors to visit - 18 this time around as opposed to 8 last time.    And for those of you who were at the recent SF meet, please know that this is 50% more than that - 18 this time versus 12 last...