Posts by warrenpchi

Damn skippy!  
 Lol, for those that could not make it to CanJam... 
 Kunlun, they were indeed there.  I got a chance to check them out at their press event.  As I'm dead tired, I was going to post about them later.  But just for you... XBA-Z5 > Beck's Already Dead (DSF):  Tight and visceral mid-bass that is not the slightest bit loose or muddy, complemented by some very impressive bass extension for IEMs.  Together, they provide a wonderful anchor for what is clearly a mid-centric signature.  Vocals take center stage with surprising...
I just got home.  I'd regale you all with tales of splendor, but alas I am too tired right now.    This is the sixth event I've helped work on in the past seven months, and I am totally spent.     Before I go crash, let me please add an impression on the Lobster Mac n' Cheese that BearFNF warned you guys about.  I took one for the team and ordered it last year.  It was, as I vividly recall, a plate of hot toes and ass.  And although everything else on the menu is pretty...
Oh, lol, it's not that.    I just wanted people to have more choices.  
In about 12 hours from now, Ima be heading over to LAX to get my flight-fi groove on.  I may be slow to respond then, apologies in advance guys.    Count on it!    Remember, it's not more, it's better.  More is just the unfortunate side effect.    Nope.  The Bay Area had three meets this year!  Two of which were a pretty decent size.    Registration:  To the right of that picture is the entrance to the hotel.  What you don't see here is the line extending outside... in the...
Congratulations to dweaver, Audiophile1811, and shotgunshane!  
Quick update from Steve Rochlin guys!  Steve wanted me to let y'all know that he's reserving 3:00p on Sunday for y'all to go by the studio and share your thoughts on the show.  Incidentally, 3:00p is also when SHaG ends, so it won't cut into your validation time.    IIRC, his studio will be near the main stairs, by the elevators.   
Hey guys, regarding the terminology thing... you guys know that Head-Fi has a whole glossary on how to describe sound right?   http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary