Posts by warrenpchi

I wonder what's coming next from The Wizard?  
 I'm good.  I just wanted to throw it out there that you can actually control it.
 You are in control of your personal spending.  A cycle, if there is one, is wholly self-perpetuated.
I think this has the potential to be much more than a mini-meet.  
Hmm... Liquid Crack?
 You would have hated me four months from now if I didn't.   Serenitty, I'm pretty controlled when it comes to audio purchases... but even I jumped in quickly on this one.  IMO, it's simply too good to pass up.
 Right, exactly.  I think there are a lot of guys that get into this hobby trying to find the answer... as if there were some arbitrary piece of gear that can be called perfect.  There isn't.  The fact is, there is no right or wrong, or best or worse, or even good or bad when we get right down to it - because our very appreciation or lack thereof for any given signal chain is firmly subjective and deeply personal (much more so than we would like to admit sometimes).  But...
The keenest eye is that which looks inward, but there are none so blind as those who will not see, so listen.  Word.
 I have an O2, so I've since come up with a consolation saying as a corollary to obobs's rule:  "well, at least it measures well."
In the final and simplest analysis, I go by what my friend @obobskivich once told me:  "if it sounds good, it is good."