Posts by warrenpchi

Yessir, exactly.    Ouch!  Are you happy with them though?  
 Perhaps wishful thinking... but is there any chance that the laser scanning thingee and the CNC/milling doohickey could be placed in the batcave?
 Yup!  And yes, I suppose a higher price tag as well.  But it costs what it costs.  Should I (or anyone) get something that I (or they) don't like because it's cheaper?  I think not.  Looks like you found the one you want.    And then there's me, who did not like the Roxanne, who favors the Layla.  Yes, I see what you mean:  it seems that many differing sets of preferences are forming a miniature consensus that indicates the Layla is - at least in part - a better overall...
 Yup.  That said, I believe that he likes the Roxanne... just not perfect... you know. like with anything.  Oh wait, guys, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to imply that Layla was unequivocally better.  It's certainly better for me, but that's just me.   As for it being the flagship of the Siren Series, yes that was JH's call.  Personally, and based on sound signature/quality, I would agree with that.  But, again, that's my preference. And as for the very concept of flagships,...
Hey, what would you guys say to maintaining a gallery of past units here on HF?  I think that having a nice "lookbook" to go through might help people that aren't quite sure what they want.       On another note, I was wondering the other day, what is the strangest thing someone has ever requested to have inserted into their IEM?  Small mementos?  Locks of hair from the girl they're stalking?  Loved ones' ashes?  
 The Roxanne's non-trivial bass response was the main reason I could not get into it, which is why I didn't.    I'd like to inject a bit of logic into the trending discussion if I may? If you like and enjoy the Roxanne - that is, if you have a leaning or preference for its signature - then I don't think you'll like the Layla very much.  Their two signatures are considerably different.  And if that's the case, then what does it matter how much it costs, or what it might be...
 Can't help you there...  
 Hi Mal!  I would love to tell you, but unfortunately, I haven't had enough ear time with the K10 that I'd be comfortable making that comparison at the moment.    However, somewhere in the world, there is a K10 being soul mated to my ear molds right now.  And that should be here not too long after the Layla and Angie get here.  So hopefully, I'll be able to tell you soon.   
 Okay, gotcha.  I'll do tripod shots so that I can minimize size/distance/angle variances.  
 Will do.  Is there a third unit I should do the same with for comparison purposes?  Noble 4?  1P2?