or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

If my guess is correct, I think the ETHER C will sound fantastic with a Viva amp.    Je veux acheter un ETHER C bien que je ne pas avoir de l'argent.   
Hi everybody, the SchiitShow impressions thread is now open! http://www.head-fi.org/t/777730/schiitshow-2015-impressions
 On Saturday - August 15th, 2015 - over a hundred lucky Head-Fiers descended upon SchiitShow 2015 at the Hotel MDR in Marina del Rey, California. They were among the first to experience the first production units of three new and amazing products from Schiit, and a brand new headphone from MrSpeakers.  And though 2015 marks only the inaugural year for of SchiitShow, it was by all accounts a fantastic time for all!   Those who heard and fell in love with the Gungnir...
Please PM me your full name and email address.
I play Er-Hu.  
You got it!  
So from the moment I first got my ETHER's case, it's reminded me of something.  I didn't think too much about it, but tonight it was really bugging me.  And then I remembered!     It looks like a Chinese percussive instrument called a Muyu.  Literally translated as Wooden Fish, it is more commonly known as a fish drum.   Anyway, how is everyone else's insomnia tonight?  
 LOL, okay, I'll admit it.  I'm trolling you guys pretty hard at this point.    
Hi guys!     I've gotten your PMs, but I just wanted to reply to the questions here in the thread so that everybody knows.     T-Shirt Sizing   I'm afraid we don't have exact dimensions for the shirts, and probably won't by the time we have to order.  The reason is because our shirt vendor is always trying to get the best shirts they can, and the textiles industry here is very competitive with frequent bidding and such.  That said...   We are opting for slightly...
 Hey, that's a pretty good guess!    But no, that's not gonna happen.   BTW, I find it odd that no one has even considered that it might be Grado.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?