Posts by warrenpchi

Just gotta say, having an immensely good time reading through the various guesses and theories.    Keep 'em comin'!
 You're good.   "The EL-8 isn't a replacement for the LCD series however it is an outstanding experience featuring new technology and amazing industrial design. I wish I could say more but I urge those to come visit us at CES and experience music on the EL-8. We're really grateful to the personal audio communities such as head-fi and have been listening to you all over the years and we hope this product attracts more enthusiasts that share the same passion as we do for...
  Of course not!  
 How so?  LOL  
Only a few more days left guys... then @mikemercer and I can stop holding it in.  Lol, I actually know this, but I can't say.  
 Oh, that's what it was for!    My bad.  Yup, we will definitely be doing that.  In our continuing efforts to mind suggestions given to us after previous events, we'll be featuring the member showcase (and thus both members and the rigs that they are bringing).  Coming soon!    You're never going to forget this, and be prepared to make some lifelong friends.    Hey David, we always design posters and t-shirts, even if we ultimately end up not making them.  That said, I'm...
 Nah, it's cool, reviews are lame.  

2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet!    ...and the backbone of Pentatonix's rhythm section.