or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

Glad you joined up Mark!  
Looks like everybody is planning to bring some pretty cool stuff!    I guess now's a good time to kick in and up the ante?     I'll start with a Liquid Tungsten rig.  The Liquid Tungsten proto that I'll be bringing should be the final voicing that we want to go with, so I'd love to get some feedback on that from you guys.  If all goes well, I'll be feeding that with a new Bricasti M1 Special Edition, which sounds fantastic with our stuff!  And if all goes really well,...
 Would you mind if I get a few minutes to listen to your TH-900?  I've never heard it on the Tungsten and I'm curious about how it will sound.  
 Yes, please do!  In fact, if any of you guys have modded a HD 800 of your own (or any headphone for that matter), and want to make it a three-way deathmatch for your auditions, bring 'em on down!    Swannie!    Are you moving over for career's sake?  Or did we convince you with CanJam SoCal?  
Just a quick update, I'm happy to announce that our friends from Questyle and Enigmacoustics will be participating as well!  We're getting the exact details sorted out now, but we'll be adding a date to the calendar soon!  
Lol, it looks like there might be a few more last-minute events added to the calendar soon.  I should know better tomorrow.  
Hi y'all!   First of all, congratulations to everybody who got their orders in for a final-run Liquid Carbon!     Liquid Carbon Production Update (as of Monday, May 9th, 2016):   I'm happy to report that production has begun on our second and final run of Liquid Carbons.       In anticipation of the closing of the ordering period, we actually began procuring those parts with long lead times shortly before the ordering period expired.   While those parts are...
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.