or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

This makes me think that there's something wrong with my unit.
@money4me247, how is it that we did not meet?  
It's a Sony TA-A1ES integrated amp.  http://www.sony.com/electronics/audio-components/ta-a1es
 Aww man... we will probably never know how that would go down.  Lol, no, they don't.   
 Seriously who knows how this Interwebs thing works... just a bunch of tubes apparently... or magic.  Um... I promise you I was going to say something brilliant just now.  Anyway, um, probably best in PM as we're now way off topic.
Lol, no, it's close to that but not exactly that.  I actually have my palm facing down on the mouse, so that my forefinger can fire off the PM which invites people to join the grand prix.  
 Go Team Head-Fi!    I should have taken the time to teach you the Head-Fi Gang Sign.
 Not yet, we'll be holding the drawing in the next few days or so.    Silver-barreled with black caps and accents.  Not sure what tips it comes with (as the above seems to be a prototype), but knowing RHA I'd be willing to bet that there'd be a plethora of nibs available, along with a handsome case.  The clip is integrated into the unit this time, which I rather like because I keep losing those things when they come as separate pieces. The bottom end can be a bit heavy at...
Yes, though the cat is now out of the bag, as CanJam @ RMAF 2015 attendees are now aware.  We'll be making an official announcement soon, so that I can stop derailing this impressions thread.  
 Definitely gets better with time.    I'm at about 70 hours now.  The last 10 hours or so have been via listening, so I can't rule out brain burn, but I *think* it's sounding better.    Not that I've noticed.