or Connect

Posts by warrenpchi

Lol, I met you way before Canlanta.  In fact, it was at Newport, which is coming up real fast.  ANNIVERSARY!  
 I'm so sorry Bob.    I went through that, a few years back, and it's never easy. But I also remember that many of my friends here on Head-Fi helped me get through that time by being there for me... and that made it easier if not easy. So if you think I can help, you lemme know okay?   
Here's a little story for you guys.     I'll begin by describing one of the more useful features of being in an Apple ecosystem.   If you happen to have a multitude of Apple devices, you can have your other devices alert you whenever you get a phone call.  For example, when I get a call on my iPhone, my iPad and Mac Book Pro will also ring.  Moreover, I can even answer from those non-iPhone devices as well.  I usually don't, but I could if I wanted to.  Anyway, my...
 I hope everything is okay?  Please feel free to PM me if you want to chat about it.    Oh... that video!    Don't be so sure about that.  I once thought as you did.  And now look at what's happened!  
 Hi @kggibbs, I just did an exhaustive search of our emails, and I'm sorry that I couldn't seem to find anything from you.   Just so you know, we have recently switched over to Zendesk as a customer service platform, to improve communications.  On the day that it was set-up, I know that there some difficulty in getting our emails and contact forms to route properly... and your email could have wound up being put into limbo then.  If that's the case, I'm sorry for the...
Hey guys, Sorry for running behind on the posts.  Just got back from Canlanta 2016 a couple of days ago and I'm still catching up on stuff here.   That said, I've just updated the post for the next event.  It's at http://www.head-fi.org/t/807600/cavalli-audio-presents-the-source-av-s-summer-series-2016#post_12567517.    And just another reminder, but you also have CanJam London 2016!    Thanks so much!  I haven't been exercising my skills recently, so I'm a little rusty,...
Liquid Carbon Upgrade Package Interest Check Hi guys!     A while back, when we announced the second and final run of Liquid Carbons, some of you mentioned that you would be interested in paying the price difference between the first and second runs in order to have your Liquid Carbon 1.0 units upgraded to our newer power stage... not to mention getting in on the bonuses (AudioQuest NRG-X3 cable, Amarra Hi-Fi, and Cavalli Audio tee).   If we offered a special upgrade...
Liquid Carbon Upgrade Package Interest Check Hi guys!     A while back, when we announced the second and final run of Liquid Carbons, some of you mentioned that you would be interested in paying the price difference between the first and second runs in order to have your Liquid Carbon 1.0 units upgraded to our newer power stage... not to mention getting in on the bonuses (AudioQuest NRG-X3 cable, Amarra Hi-Fi, and Cavalli Audio tee).   If we offered a special upgrade...
 Yay!   ^ This.  +1
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make Canlanta 2016 a success, and fun!   As a former Head-Fi meet and CanJam organizer, I can tell y'all that what you guys hosted was definitely something to be proud of.     It was organized well, so things ran smoothly, and it was surprisingly well-attended.  In fact, it was just about on-par with the first L.A. meet that @third_eye and I organized a few years back (the meet that eventually morphed into CanJam SoCal).  So...