Posts by warrenpchi

The Subpac was at the most recent L.A. Meet on August 9th.  Here is what Audio-Head had to say about it:  http://audio-head.com/subpac-los-angeles-head-fi-meet-august-2014/
Love you guys!    I'll be back soon with impressions... still in recovery.  In the meantime, please support my initiative to get @Jason Stoddard to put Schiit on my ass:   #ProjectPutSchiitOnWarrensAss
 For the record, that's not actually my ass.  But yeah, if he makes it and brings it to a show for me, I'd totally rock that.
 My flavor of crazy is pretty effing cool.  Just in case you haven't seen it, Ima leave this right here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/headfi.org/permalink/10152821404794736/ 
 Damn skippy!  
 Lol, for those that could not make it to CanJam... 
 Kunlun, they were indeed there.  I got a chance to check them out at their press event.  As I'm dead tired, I was going to post about them later.  But just for you... XBA-Z5 > Beck's Already Dead (DSF):  Tight and visceral mid-bass that is not the slightest bit loose or muddy, complemented by some very impressive bass extension for IEMs.  Together, they provide a wonderful anchor for what is clearly a mid-centric signature.  Vocals take center stage with surprising...
I just got home.  I'd regale you all with tales of splendor, but alas I am too tired right now.    This is the sixth event I've helped work on in the past seven months, and I am totally spent.     Before I go crash, let me please add an impression on the Lobster Mac n' Cheese that BearFNF warned you guys about.  I took one for the team and ordered it last year.  It was, as I vividly recall, a plate of hot toes and ass.  And although everything else on the menu is pretty...
Oh, lol, it's not that.    I just wanted people to have more choices.  
In about 12 hours from now, Ima be heading over to LAX to get my flight-fi groove on.  I may be slow to respond then, apologies in advance guys.    Count on it!    Remember, it's not more, it's better.  More is just the unfortunate side effect.    Nope.  The Bay Area had three meets this year!  Two of which were a pretty decent size.    Registration:  To the right of that picture is the entrance to the hotel.  What you don't see here is the line extending outside... in the...