Posts by warrenpchi

Thank you sir!    I'll definitely come up with something cool for this year's CanJam @ RMAF as well, though it's still early to be thinking about that.  One CanJam at a time... 
 Sorry Milos, can't do it.   To keep people from waiting in line too long, we've opted for a wicked cool badge printing system this time.  All you'll have to do is scan your Eventbrite QR or bar code, and your badge will print out in about four seconds.  In fact, it's faster to live print a badge than it is to search for a pre-printed badge.  So not only can we not print both sides, but Eventbrite doesn't even support the use of alternate IDs, like Head-Fi handles.  So we...
 Yup, we have room for about a half dozen more in this poster... which is no where near enough based on the companies signing on to exhibit.  Definitely going to need a bigger poster.   Can you imagine what the t-shirts will look like for this one? On a related note, at the rate we're filling up, I foresee having some awkward conversations with companies starting as early as next week. Company:  I want ACME to exhibit at CanJam SoCal.Warren:  Actually, we just sold...
 HOLY... congratulations!  Not sure I'd be as non-chalant about that as you, but okay!    In other news, still growing!   
 Whoa, ambititious!  Let's start with bringing you first yeah?  
 Wow, that'll definitely be cool!  
Hey dallan, Remember how you said this after the SoCal meet last year?  Based on what's about to happen over the course of the next two weeks, I think it's safe to say that you're gonna spoodge this year.   Cool updates coming soon folks, stay tuned!   
 Ah, I can see how you might be confused.   However, I should note that there are a bunch of people coming in from the Mid-West and East Coast.  For them, a Greyhound would take considerably longer than a flight. For example, let's consider Jude's trip here from Detroit, Michigan.  Taking a quick look at the schedules for those days, I see that Jude would have to board a bus on Wednesday, March 25th at 7:45a so that he could make it into Los Angeles at 4:25p on Friday,...
 +1