Posts by warrenpchi

Hey everyone, we'll be in Suite No. 104.    Running around like a madman right now getting things together, txt messages going out shortly.
 @Dean Seislove, yup!  C'mon down.    @Wfojas, awesome!  I expect that most everyone will be stuck in traffic for a little bit. I'll be posting the room/suite number here as soon as I can, but if you guys PM me your cell numbers, I can txt you as soon as I know it.
 Funny you should ask...  I just got confirmation that there will be at least four rigs set up there:Vinyl CD Player Macbook Macbook Please feel free to bring any vinyl, CDs, or files you like.   
 Yes!    Lol, I talked to you last night!  
 Awesome!    Got you guys reserved!  Yup, my understanding is that he is setting up multiple rigs, using laptops as sources.  I think he might also have a vinyl rig there but that hasn't been confirmed yet. I would suggest bringing your reference cans and music at the very least.  If you'd like to bring more, so that his amp is one of the few (or the only) variable(s) , I'm sure that would be okay too.  I'm bringing a a CEntrance DACport LX as that is a travel DAC that I...
 Yup, got you down!    You totally should, if you can!  
Reserved.
Attending:   warrenpchi third_eye mikemercer jw111 (+1) russtafarian (+1) CrocCap randytsuch Wfojas shiorisekine? Gilly87 Nomad Girl Dean Seislove
Hey guys,   We're having a little ad-hoc listening party this Friday night!  I know it's kind of a last minute thing, but I hope at least some of you guys can make it.     Steve Holt of The Audio Nerd has some new gear that he would like our impressions on.  He'll be bringing the gear, and supplying free pizza and beer.  We just need to bring our ears and give him impressions.     He's bringing some amps, so feel free to bring your reference cans... and of course,...