Posts by warrenpchi

Reserved!  
 Sorry, not just yet.  
The K702 Annie is good, but I'm pretty sure that will be more than 200 Euro.  
 Yup, sure did!  Although, under certain circumstances, some of the above might fit a Beyerdynamic DT880 as well.  You might like the bass as is, especially when amped.  It's a fast, analytical bass.  But it's nice to know that you can mod it if you wish.    Yes, very much so.
 You've just described an AKG Q701.  
   We went a little crazy... and yet I still have the nagging thought that we've forgotten/missed a few people.
Speaking of flashbacks...      CanJam 2014 @ RMAF, An Audio360.org Show Report (Part I of II)    Wednesday, December 17th, 2014   by Audio360.org Staff     As we ascended to CanJam 2014, those of us who made the pilgrimage last year thought of only one thing: we should pull out all the stops, and eclipse our exhausting (if not exhaustive) CanJam coverage from last year. We had covered approximately 75% of the show last year... perhaps this would be the year we...
   I like shiny things.  Hey, I have an idea... is there any way to create some kind of mold to control crystal formation?  Lol, I was wondering when someone would bring that up!   
Well heck, if y'all gonna be reserving posts, then Ima get in on this too!   
 Mohs is 2.25, Brinell is 94.2 MPa.  It's pretty dense stuff as well.  And it's also fairly diamagnetic.  But now that I think about it, the greatest challenge might be overcoming the slight radioactivity.  Oh well, one can dream...