Posts by milkyspray

Are you refering to the step up and step down transformers used to convert the outlet source? I.e japan, us and canada, Europe? These effect sound quality when used with the amp or energizer?
hey did you figure it out? Im trying to get 507 and 323s set up on a vaio laptop.
in the last part where you said things you would do different on a budget of 1000$, in #6 where you say "Get the U9VA Linear PSU for the Dac-iT($43)" would it be necessary to still use if I used the toslink for the music from my laptop to the Dac-it and use the included 9vDc/1A on the back for the Dac-it the plugs into the wall? Im a noobie trying to figure all this out. I see u listed #4 and #6 in that part.
yes they do. They sound really good with trance with its V shape, soundstage and extended bass that sound like you inside and idling engine. my pair stopped working due to a short in the L plug .....currently in search of a replace or alternative any sugestions?
sold
I'm looking for new headphones that are have extended treble like the iems Re0 ? any suggestion? also good soundstage like AD700
I'm looking for new headphones that are have extended treble like the iems Re0 ? any suggestion? also good soundstage like AD700
For sell is the original turbines without the control talk. Has the L shape jack. I barely used these and they are just sitting on the shelf. Up for saleĀ 
Hello, I'm selling my MDR EX1000 made by Sony. These headphone are in great working condition, only have a few scratches. These are the US version and I will include an extra cable. Asking price is 270.00 and 10.00 for shipping to US only. Worldwide will be calculated and u will pay the total amount plus 3% paypal charge. The headphone will come with all the Sony tips, original box, carrying case, and extra cable. Message me if interested in buying. Will ship with...
Re0>mdr ex1000> Mdr ex500 >MTPC>MTPG> Beats Tours>MT>