Posts by milkyspray

sold
I'm looking for new headphones that are have extended treble like the iems Re0 ? any suggestion? also good soundstage like AD700
I'm looking for new headphones that are have extended treble like the iems Re0 ? any suggestion? also good soundstage like AD700
For sell is the original turbines without the control talk. Has the L shape jack. I barely used these and they are just sitting on the shelf. Up for saleĀ 
Hello, I'm selling my MDR EX1000 made by Sony. These headphone are in great working condition, only have a few scratches. These are the US version and I will include an extra cable. Asking price is 270.00 and 10.00 for shipping to US only. Worldwide will be calculated and u will pay the total amount plus 3% paypal charge. The headphone will come with all the Sony tips, original box, carrying case, and extra cable. Message me if interested in buying. Will ship with...
Re0>mdr ex1000> Mdr ex500 >MTPC>MTPG> Beats Tours>MT>
can you add a section to your comparision for fast trance music?
can you add a section to your comparision for fast trance music?
Would anyone say the Ncredibles sound exactly like beats tours? I just bought a pair in the mail, and I'm kinda hoping they have the same attack and decay speed as the tours. How do the two compare and differ?
Jvc fx 700 maybe but not mtpc sorry