Posts by gelocks

Thanks for the impressions!Man, almost died with the following; "If you dont have hair to cover it, the Mo Fi will give your head elbows." LOL!Hadn't even noticed until your pic and you saying it!
 Dude! Completely agree!I feel so mediocre all of a sudden!!! LOL!
Instead of an open headphone and/or re-hashing more T50RP driver usage, I'd prefer a new design, new drivers, etc... (I basically think we have heard the limit of those Fostex drivers and anything else that might be squeezed will be minimal).   So come on Dan! ;)
 No the Pros (at the time I had them, there were no AK100s I think...) but I own the Signature DJs. No problem at all driving them well.
 You can never go wrong with Citizen... I have their Ecozilla and it's a kick-ass watch whether you are using it for diving or not. http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-BJ8050-08E-Eco-Drive-Professional-Diver/dp/B000EQU15O/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1409185073&sr=1-1&keywords=ecozilla I also have a couple of Deep Blue...
 They are heavy!And for the money, meh, I preferred my Alpha Dogs... but this is not a thread to discuss that... visit the XC thread for more ;)  I wonder how many hours do you listen to music via headphones each day/week... I do at least 35 hours a week. A heavy headphone like the LCD-XC is definitely something you feel quite fast, especially if you work sitting down in front of a monitor for 8 - 12 hours a day. It all depends on the situation as I'm pretty sure that if I...
Hahaha!Wouldn't surprise me at all!!
Hello.   Just thought I'd post about these new Perfect Sound headphones since there seems to be NO information anywhere about them (at least not to us 'few' English-speaking/reading people ;)   Personally I've been a fan of their Over-ear Dido D901s for a while (have a review on my profile) and thought about trying these new on-ear ones just because I liked their color combination, i.e. looks! (Yesss I AM that shallow...). There's just something about looks that speak...
Oh... and I almost forgot...   http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-300ish-headphone/   ;)   They seem to prefer the PSB M4U 1 (which I also had long ago) and, it's Ok... they probably prefer a more "neutral" (read, not bass boosted) sound sig which is what the PSBs provide...
 I don't think too many people own these yet... so it might take a while...