or Connect

Posts by gelocks

I haven't tried any other pad rolling yet, haven't had time. The ATH's looked to be contenders... Too bad. Maybe Shure SRH840s or 1540s alcantara?
I don't want to power the phone, just the iDSD... but still send the digital signal from the phone to the DAC...ANyway, I think I'll just buy those and try.Worse that could happen is that it doesn't work...
Hello everyone. Just recently acquired a Micro iDSD unit and have questions regarding unit charging/using.   As I plan to use it as my office "rig" using an HTC phone as source via USB OTG, can I actually charge and use the device at the same time?   If I use something like this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CXAC1ZW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER   and...
Price dropped. :)
 Some people don't have the luxury of working from home everyday and/or not working in a cubicle with a bunch of people near you... ;)
FULLY CLOSED! FULLY CLOSED! FULLY CLOSED! FULLY CLOSED! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!  
 Any other things you are finding out that's going through QA?
They look great. As an Ultrasone fan (cheaper stuff - fave is my "no-longer-white" Sig DJs ;) ), I appreciate your impressions. It seems they never stray from their "house" sound. Some might hate it, some might love it. As long as it doesn't have ear-piercing highs, I'm up for trying them. These though, a little out of reach $$$-wise. I expect that at this price, these might process sound on par with the newer Focal/MrSpeakers stuff. Still, it seems no other company is...
 Exactly.  Have them... it's not the same ;)  Something like that.I would just really like USB OTG without the need of powered hubs or anything like that... basically plug and play and enjoy the Schiit sound whenever. Although with the new phones coming out, we might just need amps only very soon :o
 ;)Haven't tried those versions, only the Pro-80.The ones I listed, I did own. :)