Posts by Acesi7

Well my RMA cable arrived this morning.   So complete turn-around time from being sent to arrival was 62 days (17th Jan to Today 20th March).   While in the beginning Craig and I emailed frequently (discussing another purchase) after that first day the communication died off.   And sporadically Craig would get back to me after a few emails his way. He mentioned he was ill at one stage, so this is understandable and I do hope he is better.   Either way,...
Well after a few more email, Craig got back to me and mentioned that he will send the cable tomorrow.   So maybe once step further. But we'll see what happens.
Still no reply to even say that he has received my cable...   I don't have the luxury of reporting him to paypal... As I sent him my TWag v2 cable for repair either he gets back to me eventually and we have a slow, but happy ending or 2. I've just lost $375 on a cable that I'll never get back...   Either way, not happy...
      Well Craig has now gone silent with reference to my cable repair. Which is starting to worry me, I sent the cable 1 month ago and haven't even received an email to say he's got it. I've sent him 2 email and I'll send another tomorrow... So looks like this transaction will be a bad one... The scales are now tipping, 2 bad, 1 good.
I believe it's fine with the CLAS -dB, although not with the Original CLAS.      
I have emailed Craig a few times over the past days and he has replied to me in very good time.   I purchased a cable from him over 12 months ago which has broken (one cable has 'come away from the OM termination) and he has agree to repair it at no cost even though it's out of warranty.   Very happy. +1 for Craig from me.
OK, long time since I've been here, but always said that if a balanced CLAS came out I would revisit the idea of a 'portable' setup.   I'm currently using a iPod 160gb > Zo2 > Unique Melody Merlins.   I have previously had the Fostex HP-P1 (wasn't really to my liking) and a CLAS+RSA SR-71B with balanced cable, this was my favourite setup, and regretted selling it for the HP-P1.   Now that you know a little history, I'll let you know what I'm looking for, I'm...
All of this is speculation on an unreleased product, I'm as open minded as the next guy. But before judging anything at least give the company a chance to put a completed production unit in someone's hands before dismissing the product. I don't think I need to remind that the JH-3a also promised active crossovers but then backed out due to cost and issues during production. So it is pretty expected that a unit that achieves what the jh-3a could not would cost more. Sent...
  Knowing me, you might have a review in 4-6 weeks...        Cheers guys, Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
Well this thread has bought me out of Head-Fi retirement for the first time in 1 year. I thought I owning the Miracles and the Merlins would be enough... But no! You guys had to release something else to wet my appetite!   Email incoming UM...