Posts by Elgin1989

Up for grabs is a Meier Corda Concerto bought around March 2011.. Well taken care off...   No scratches or dents.. Will ship in its original box, padded and also with the user guide... Grab it now at a low price!   Price does not include Shipping and Paypal fees...  
Up for sale is the HiFiMan HE-500 w/ Moon Audio Blue Dragon V3 headphone cable with adapter system ( Oyaide Mini and 1/4' Furutech terminated)   Barely 90hours on it... Comes with the stock cable and 1 extra ear pad and also the stock cable. Take A look at the pictures and Have a look.. No dents and scratches... Will throw in an Aluminium Headphone stand by Crossroads for FREE!   Buyer will have to pay for PayPal fees (or send as gift) and shipping.. It...
Sold to scottparker! Great doing business....
On offer here is a Sennheiser HD800 + TWag V2 cable by Whiplash Audio.    I am the first owner, bought Since around April from Jaben Audio.... Roughly 300 hours on them...  One small better to take into concern is that it doesn't come with the Stock packaging and stock cable as I have left it in my home country. But if your still interested to get your hands on the stock packaging and cable, I will post it to you when I am back home FREE OF CHARGE.   Items...
Nah, I have a HD800 too.... I think I will pass bro =0
  For sale is a BeyerDynamic T1. Bought on August 2011 from Jaben. Pristine condition with no scruffs at all. Serial is at the 4xxx range.   Everything is included including the Aluminium Casing.   Payment would be via PayPal, Buyer will be bearing any PayPal fees (or the money can be sent as a gift, if the buyer is comfortable doing so), and shipping fees.   Shipping would most likely be via Express Post.   Letting this baby go as I have to use it to...
Too bad can't head there :( I am stuck in Sydney....
I don't remember filling up an entry form the last time I read thru =S Oh my... Now the contest page is closed.. a little tad too late for me...
Would love to since i missed the first meet over here in Sydney... But I will be having my finals.. arghh...
Hi Craig, Been trying to get a respond from you regarding my recent purchase via email but to no avail.