or Connect

Posts by gabieteo

Selling my super compact rig   - iMod 5.5G, 30GB, mod done by Fonebone.  - DIY TWag v2 LOD with capacitors by Fonebone (Low-profile, one of its kind) - Headstone Arrow Amp 3G   iMod has a faded signature by Jerry Harvey, haha   Shipped from Houston, TX
Looking to sell the above setup. Would prefer selling the whole setup together.   Audio engine A5+ speakers (bamboo) Schiit Asgard 2 Audio engine D1 DAC   Comes with full cable set up, and original boxes   Shipping from Houston, TX. Asking $675+shipping or best offer
Looking to sell the above setup. Would prefer selling the whole setup together.   Audio engine A5+ speakers (bamboo) Schiit Asgard 2 Audio engine D1 DAC   Comes with full cable set up, and original boxes   Shipping from Houston, TX. Asking $675+shipping or best offer
Selling a JH13 FreqPhase CIEM They have been reshelled once before, and comes with Null Audio Lune MkII cables   Looking for offers on them. Been out of the game for way too long to know the prices, cheers   Also selling a iMod 5.5G 30GB paired with HeadStage Arrow 3G Amp, with a DIY TWagv2 cable
mint condition. Got it just before FP got released. Original shell, comes with cable and otter box. Shipped from Singapore.
Sennheiser HD650. Condition 6/10 due to wear on foams (headband, grills and ear pad). Not for fussy buyer. Toxic Cables, about 1.5M+, 3.55mm DHC Plug, DIY-ed by fellow Headfier. Comes with original long cable, and stand as shown in the picture. Shipping from Houston, Texas ITEM IS SOLD.
I got them near the same period as FP, but I don't think they are freqphase sadly.
Barely used JH13 CIEM. Shipped from Singapore, with Otterbox and Cable. Let me know if you are interested.
Bought earlier in February this year. Everything included, in mint condition, with a velcro strip on it. Shipping from Singapore. PM for details:)   Pictures to come soon. But it's honestly mint.
LISAIII.