Posts by BigBird

Sent a PM to you
I'm thinking of getting new new IEM's since my Sony's just pooped out on one side.  I've been looking into BA IEM's but is the Creative In-Ear 2 still good?  It hits all the right marks in terms of sound quality and price but idk about he reliability of these IEM.  If you have any recommendation that please just leave a comment, i would like to get BA but if they are dynamic I'm fine with that and it cant be over $100. :)   The Type of music that I listen to...
  Thanks for the info i try not to make that mistake again. :))
  What is the difference between the 22/45 and the MKII,isn't it the same pistol.  Can you please tell me whats difference I thought they were both the same guns. :/  
    WOW! Gotta love your Ruger 22/45 Mark II so much better than the Mark III since it doesn't have that magazine disconnect that really blows. :))
I don't know if any of you guys have heard of them however, I think that Mogwai's "Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will" is one of the best rock or more specifically post-rock album. :))
What do u guys think of the Ontario Rat-7 knife?
My mouse is so bad for gaming since its a wireless mouse and made for comfort not gaming. LOL
Yes, its another one of these threads, I would like to know what the rest of Head-Fi use.  At the moment I am using the Logitech MX Performance since I was forced by Logitech,  This is not as good as my MX Revolution but when it started getting problems they discontinued the revolution so I was forced to get the MX Performance.   :))
At the moment i am using a very chicklet feel keyboard for desktop from Logitech.  Its the Illuminated keyboard (its not the k800 its the original) they offer, in terms of future its basic but its a good change from my former keyboard. :))