Posts by wakibaki

You might try converting to midi, perhaps after removing voices. This is a way to take the instrumental character out of an arrangement, you can assign any voice (tone) to any melodic line, depending on the sophistication of the software and your preparedness to work. You can output the conversion as manuscript and edit that. I see some free software; google wav2midi... I seem to remember doing some of this in Cubase, or was it Cakewalk?
Interesting. I always wanted an IR camera for diagnostics. Photograph everything when it was working right. Now I see it is quite simple to convert a digital camera to IR. I don't know if you get something that can see long enough IR to be useful. This is something I would check out if time permitted. Perhaps someone else will find it interesting enough to investigate.
I answered this in your other thread, you build it exactly as you would expect, 4 inputs to 4 switches to 1 out. w
This is straightforward to make, just as you describe.   4 * 1/4 mono jack sockets in, 4 * footswitches, 1 * 1/4 jack socket out.   Close any switch to connect it's input to the output.   Only trouble is you got to remember which is on and which is off. Or you could use regular throw switches and then you can see which is on and which is off. You can work a throw switch with your foot. Or your hand.   Just wire all the grounds (sleeve) on the jacks together, wire...
Every industrial establishment that used 63/37 multicore eutectic that has been forced to abandon it did so reluctantly, because anything else is harder to use, or more expensive, or both. The pins on modern devices are coated with such diverse metals that it is nigh on impossible to pick a flavour of solder that can be guaranteed to be long-term compatible with all. As long as the solder wets, your luck's in, because long-term means years or decades. Unless you're...
Yeah, I have made lots of parts from sheet perspex (acrylic). I haven't made any baffles tho'. It's an easy material to machine.
If you can't get the fault to appear in simulation, that certainly makes it look like a hardware fault   OK, I was looking on a phone before, now I see your circuit. The PIC16F690 will drive LEDs direct (high source-sink outputs) so you probably don't need the BC547s. You should have fed these from the regulated side anyway, IMO.   The 400 mA that the solenoid draws is a lot for a PP3-size 9V battery. That's 2C for most batteries, more for some, and there are other...
Yes, the first thing I'd do is allow the loop to run without the sleep command. The version of C I used, had to embed it as an assembler code to get it to work, but I couldn't get it to work in a full-scale assembly program. Pseudocode is a kind of abstraction of a program's function. Kind of like structured English. I would think the most useful way to understand this is as a state diagram. Google 'state diagram' it will show you what I mean. You just draw a cloud of...
Two things occur to me immediately. A little program like this only needs one file. A load of garbage like 'so-and-so goes here' needs cut out to make the program readable. If you collapse it into one file I can see the entire structure in one pass. Never use interrupts if you can avoid it. You don't need them here. The sleep function is fraught with problems too. I can't see why you would need it. A simple finite state machine should suffice here, it's not much more...
Here's a 2-channel * 16-opamp unity gain buffer:     It's 100*100mm, so U$25+shipping for 10 from seeedstudio.com