Posts by wakibaki

Yeah, I have made lots of parts from sheet perspex (acrylic). I haven't made any baffles tho'. It's an easy material to machine.
If you can't get the fault to appear in simulation, that certainly makes it look like a hardware fault   OK, I was looking on a phone before, now I see your circuit. The PIC16F690 will drive LEDs direct (high source-sink outputs) so you probably don't need the BC547s. You should have fed these from the regulated side anyway, IMO.   The 400 mA that the solenoid draws is a lot for a PP3-size 9V battery. That's 2C for most batteries, more for some, and there are other...
Yes, the first thing I'd do is allow the loop to run without the sleep command. The version of C I used, had to embed it as an assembler code to get it to work, but I couldn't get it to work in a full-scale assembly program. Pseudocode is a kind of abstraction of a program's function. Kind of like structured English. I would think the most useful way to understand this is as a state diagram. Google 'state diagram' it will show you what I mean. You just draw a cloud of...
Two things occur to me immediately. A little program like this only needs one file. A load of garbage like 'so-and-so goes here' needs cut out to make the program readable. If you collapse it into one file I can see the entire structure in one pass. Never use interrupts if you can avoid it. You don't need them here. The sleep function is fraught with problems too. I can't see why you would need it. A simple finite state machine should suffice here, it's not much more...
Here's a 2-channel * 16-opamp unity gain buffer:     It's 100*100mm, so U$25+shipping for 10 from seeedstudio.com
This sounds like a programming issue. Post the code.
If you join Elector (free) you can download a .PDF of Doug Self's design, or you could in the past. Or I have a copy, since they gave it away, I don't think there's any issue about passing it on.
You're going to build my design? Or you're going to build a similar multi-5532 design? Either way, I'll do anything to help that I can. I have lots of headphone amplifiers that I have designed. I don't listen to this one very frequently, but I remember the sound as highly satisfactory with the phones I was using at the time. The first thing I do with an amp when I build it (other than checking for fatal errors) is listen to it, kind of obviously, but critically, for...
Cheap irons blacken quickly.   Steer clear of lead-free. Most everybody that can sticks to leaded, because it's the least problematic, and it's better not to mix leaded and lead-free, although it's very hard to avoid if you're doing rework these days.   w
WhereTF are you?