Posts by wakibaki

Here's a 2-channel * 16-opamp unity gain buffer:     It's 100*100mm, so U$25+shipping for 10 from seeedstudio.com
This sounds like a programming issue. Post the code.
If you join Elector (free) you can download a .PDF of Doug Self's design, or you could in the past. Or I have a copy, since they gave it away, I don't think there's any issue about passing it on.
You're going to build my design? Or you're going to build a similar multi-5532 design? Either way, I'll do anything to help that I can. I have lots of headphone amplifiers that I have designed. I don't listen to this one very frequently, but I remember the sound as highly satisfactory with the phones I was using at the time. The first thing I do with an amp when I build it (other than checking for fatal errors) is listen to it, kind of obviously, but critically, for...
Cheap irons blacken quickly.   Steer clear of lead-free. Most everybody that can sticks to leaded, because it's the least problematic, and it's better not to mix leaded and lead-free, although it's very hard to avoid if you're doing rework these days.   w
WhereTF are you?
I don't mean any harm by it. Probably a bit of frustration speaking there, but it's hard to pass an opportunity like that by. Once in a lifetime, you might say... Here's the amplifier, txfrmrs, LT and EHT supplies. Still haven't turned it all on.
What, you mean, I shouldn't bother trying because the cancer will probably take me first? Thanks.
You will see a few pages back that I have drawn up some PCB designs for stators and spacers. These are untested, but the likelihood of there being problems are small. While I have made parts myself at home on my CNC mill, I know from the time and effort involved that no-one here is likely to take on producing these parts in numbers for customers here without it being a labour of love (i.e. ultimately a drain on the producer), or priced at a level which would to a degree...
tomb   It surprises me not at all to discover you, advocating that someone should waste their money.   Your behaviour is self-serving to the point of being embarrassing to witness.  You are a member of the trade, try to act like you understand financial propriety, even if you have no appreciation of design consideration.   w