Posts by aznx2high

also my headphones are the Sennheiser HD 380 pro
hi   i am currently thinking about buying a fiio e11 with the fiio L9 line out cable   it costs about 90$ altogether but is it worth it with my ipod nano 5th gen?   thanks for posting your personal experience and helping me decide whether or not it is worth my money.
thanks for the reply i learned alot thanks and im sorry i didnt respond earlier now i know what to do and what to get thanks!
how does a Ipod Lineout Dock Cable output audio better than a audio to audio cable?   i have been looking about portable amps and i see people with their photo posted with Ipod Lineout Dock Cable   and i am wondering if it makes a difference.   please tell me what you think or know about it.   thanks
sorry i know this is not about audio please over look this and sorry for wasting your time.
yeah sorry guys i just edited this down here, i got a bit mad when I'm looked down on.         wait wait hold up what i meant what if it can support that DX 10 or 11 then you can run most games on high settings because since most PC games are still in DX 10 and 9, so if you have support for DX 11, which is tessellation making a big improvement in game design, and 3D effects. so if it has support for DX 11 then you can expect that you can run just about any game from any...
wait wait hold up what i meant what if it can support that DX 10 or 11 then you can run most games on high settings because since most PC games are still in DX 10 and 9, so if you have support for DX 11, which is tesstallation making a big improvement in game design, and 3D effects. so if it has support for DX 11 then you can exspect that you can run just about any game from any games in the past till about maybe 2016 or longer. but also in the consideration of your CPU...
hey guys i am thinking of buying a new amp for my ipod nano 5th gen with my sennheiser HD 380 pro and i would like your input on it.  
hmm i would say weak bass, its like missing a little kick on the bass but its ok, the highs are good. its just feels too flat. hmm hard to explain. because i have my own preference. and yes i want a hear volume.   also quick question if anyone can answer but if  you have an input/source of an ipod and the frequency response is 20Hz-20Khz and it goes to the amp, does the amp push out 10Hz-27Hz? ( if the amp could push out that) or does it have no effect?
thanks guys for your input/feed back!   I have looked through the graphs and talked to my friends about the difference in sound card, and i get similar answers compared to this one. i have come to a conclusion that although you have a slightly better improvement the human hear can't really hear all of the difference. so basically i would only need a dedicated sound card if i were doing some hard card audio mixing. but I am not.   also on a note yes you can see a...