or Connect

Posts by garysohn

I am using the desktop ap with Tidal premium. I live in a rural area and I only get about 8-10 mbps.  I can play the Masters version, but it cuts out.  I thought the idea was to have a file that would be higher quality, but would be unfolded and be playable with a lower Mbps.  It isn't working for me at these speeds.  My primary interest is to have Tidal playable with phone (eventually). But if it won't play on the desktop then it won't play on the phone.
Three new HTC phones Quarter 1, 2017. That's what I am waiting to see, but they likely will be more than I want to pay.  One is supposed to be a "note" type.
Interesting, but " ONLY 3G works with GSM carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile etc.). 4G LTE does not work in USA".  Still, thanks for pointing this out. Here is the LG V10 for $260:  https://www.dailysteals.com/products/lg-v10-h900-at-t-unlocked-4g-lte-hexa-core-android-phone-w-16mp-camera?variant=33358299215   The warranty adds $75 for one year and $100 adds two year warranty.  And then I wonder who provides the warranty.
My bad. I apologize.  The Metro PCS phone for $100 is the ZTE Zmax Pro.  I have been looking at these Chinese phones  so much I have become confused.
You guys have just about talked me out of buying any phone right now.  I want to leave Sprint and go to Metro PCS (non-contract T-Mobile in USA). They have the Xiaomi  Mi Max for about $100.  I mean, how bad could it be? At that price I would not be terribly upset if I had to throw it in garbage after having it totally die. Though, Metro does offer extended warranty.  I will not pay $800 for LG V20. I can buy LG 5 for $400, but I am scared of overheating. Also I have...
So how do the experts view the HTC Bolt? It is exclusive to Sprint.  I received a loyalty upgrade offer. It is, if I am reading this correctly, $10 per month for 24 months and waiving of activation fee and free shipping.  I currently have the LG G3, so I am do.  The things that matter most to me are sound, mSD card, and a screen size close to 5.5 inches.  That is the Bolt.  My hearing is compromised in that 8 kHz is my upper limit.  So while you might think any old phone...
At the risk of being banned from this thread I would like to point out that you can buy an Audioquest Black for $100. Then use whatever phone you wish. 
And now we will have the new LG "V10" in September.  I noticed a HP 17 inch laptop with B&O Play (software I guess) installed.  Things keep changing.
Thanks Obama!
http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/04/audioquests-dragonfly-red-puts-high-end-daps-on-notice/