Posts by Parall3l

I guess it's safe to say that Mahou Sensou/Magical Warfare has reached beyond bland, to the point where it is amusing from how bad it is.
[[SPOILER]]
Just read the Mahou Sensou manga, A LOT better than the anime, still painfully generic,but at least the MC makes sense as a human being now.
Stockings Nekomimi Smart student council senpai types Airheads Blushing Pettanko etc The list goes on.
Well, I have .gif of Gamagoori whipping Ryuuko's backside, now that's just inexcusable fanservice. The various references are pretty cool though, like when Satsuki first showed up and said a few lines similar to those in Orwell's 1984. As for Lotte no Omocha, it was actually the first manga that I followed, back when I was 12. I never got around to watching the anime though, maybe I'll give it a go.
Well, that was nothing like Lotte no Omocha...
It's OK. The unnecessary stripper outfits is annoying though.
So I got a new computer coming soon, i5 4whatever K, GTX760.   What should I play for graphics candy? Thinking Crysis.
Read Himitsu no Akuma-chan a while back, thought I 'd mention it. It was nice.   Just gave Engaged to the Unidentified a try, not much ecchi elements, I'd say it's a SoL show.   Everything feels just so, not ecchi now after ImoCho, Sakura Trick and WUG.
So some troll is currently selling black magic on the forums. Don't we usually just get fake Nikes and Peats by Dray ?