Posts by Parall3l

So apparently there is going to be a warhammer 40k anime. Inb4 sisters of battle Yuri SoL.
So I've hit a snag with this new PC. After assembling the computer, I can't get video out from the motherboard., and the computer restarts about ecery minute. The mother board is an Asrock Z87 Extreme 3. Any ideas? Edit: Took all the ram out and still see this problem. Guess I've out Schiity ram. Edit: press on the ram abit more, now it's not doing the restart bit. Just no video now edit: removed graphics card, now it all works
And we've arrived at the time of the week with no anime what so ever.
[[SPOILER]]
So the translation of NT9 is almost finished.   Pretty good so far, the dialog, as expected of Kamijou Touma, is really long though.   I just want more Railgun type stuff.
I guess it's safe to say that Mahou Sensou/Magical Warfare has reached beyond bland, to the point where it is amusing from how bad it is.
[[SPOILER]]
Just read the Mahou Sensou manga, A LOT better than the anime, still painfully generic,but at least the MC makes sense as a human being now.
Stockings Nekomimi Smart student council senpai types Airheads Blushing Pettanko etc The list goes on.
Well, I have .gif of Gamagoori whipping Ryuuko's backside, now that's just inexcusable fanservice. The various references are pretty cool though, like when Satsuki first showed up and said a few lines similar to those in Orwell's 1984. As for Lotte no Omocha, it was actually the first manga that I followed, back when I was 12. I never got around to watching the anime though, maybe I'll give it a go.