Posts by Parall3l

Saw an episode of Haikyuu at the anime club, it's actually not that bad. Picked up. The tiny robot from captain earth enters into the bigger robot via a hole between its legs, how lewd. So my favorite list so far: Mekaku City Actors No Game No Life Sorademo something etc One Week Friends Daimidaler Hitsugi no Chaika Brynhildr in the Darkness Bokura wa Minna Kawaiisou
Toothbrush.jpgMekaku City Actors went a bit slow in terms of development for me, but it doesn't seem to have failed utterly.It's lolis with coffee and SoL, that depends entirely on your tastes. I'm watching nearly everything anyways though. (Even Kamigami)
Mekaku City Actors in about 13 hours, it better not disappoint or I'd have next to nothing for this season.
I followed these posts expecting some kind of mecha anime figure of a girl character. I am disappoint.
Knights of Sidonia gets my vote for AOTS compared to the rest of the things we have so far.
[[SPOILER]]
No game No life YetAnotherMoeImouto, but at least this concept of games is pleasant to watch. Ryuugaijou Nanana no Maizoukin Not much to say at this point, treasure hunting anime seems cool though. Hitsugi no Chaika I do like characters that speak funny, and it's nice to see a sister that isn't into his brother once in a while.
Here.
So I just saw black bullet. *Here's the meat of a monster that turns people into one of them *Let's eat it also the sticky web on generic loli character #04739265
25th? If I don't get lost in the public transportation system again, I'll be there. Will bring a pro900 and Amperiors.