Posts by Parall3l

Long time no post.  [[SPOILER]]
 I do like the table setup, plus the idea of voting status is great too.   I'm going to say that the Aviator doesn't have emphasized bass, but it is solid and not rolled off. So it's in the same category as HD25, which I see is on the list.
In the manga the fight scene happened first, and it was much better that way. Good thing Kunato gets what's coming to him soon.
Speaking of cars, sat in my friend's miata once. It felt terrible since I'm 184cm tall and my head literally made created a bump on the soft top. Not a car I'd want to be in in the case of a roll, even with a hardtop
So I watched about 8 episodes of SAO. The first three episodes actually felt like a MMO, although Kirito stood out as that one DPS who act like a 12 year old. In no MMO will the DPS be able to tank a boss in burn phase, and what's with that other nub that charged ahead for the gear? Are Japanese MMO players all terrible players or something? Later Kirito is revealed as an ultra scrublord who can only clear things by being ridiculously over geared and over leveled, and yet...
Mekakucity Engrish Actors Also, this is what Tippy is supposed to be irl
I haven't heard the HP100, but the DT1350 has the extra ability to pull out your hairs for you, so you don't have to go to the barbers for a haircut, or even wait for balding to kick in. It sounds very good though.
Subscribed 
Which server? Imp side Harbinger here.
The recommendations are always boku no pico.