Posts by SDBiotek

The phone has been factory reset, and is in very good condition. It has been kept in a case, so there is little wear on the body, aside from some marks around the USB port cover. The original wall charger, a micro USB cable, user booklets, the original unused earphones(not in picture) and the original proof of purchase (with IMEI number) from the original carton. The red plastic Incipio case is also included. The Focus is one of the few Windows 7/7.5 phones with a slot for...
This cable allows you to hook up a Cowon D3 Plenue (or other Cowon MP3 players / DAPs with the Cowon proprietary connector) to a stereo via its analog connectors. It also provides a composite video connection (the yellow connector). The orange plug in the photo (with the mini jack adapter) is digital out. I used it to connect a Cowon D3 to the coax input on my old Headroom Desktop portable amp.   I will send an invoice via PayPal. All shipping and PayPal fees are...
This is a nice little speaker to use on a  nightstand. I have used it with an old iPhone 3G. The sound is very good and clean, but obviously it can't generate much bass. It works well, and is in excellent condition.   Please note that the top dock connector is only compatible with the older 30-pin connector i-devices. This includes the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and various older iPod touches, classic, and nanos. Two adapter plates are included, to help the different size sources...
I also think the UE6000 is a great choice. The Philips Cityscape Downtown is very comfortable, but I don't thunk they have nearly the same clarity as the UE6000.
Thank you for your input. I am looking forward to trying it out with my ciems (already placed my order!)
Sent you a PM.
Take a look at this thread for ideas:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-19-of-the-top-closed-portable-headphones-around   If you're planning to walk around wearing the headphones, not just use them when sitting, you may want to consider some smaller on-ear (supraaural) models too. The Phiatons mentioned above are on-ear for me, but are very comfortable and have a nice, warm sound.   My go-to travel headphones are the Logitech UE6000. They sound very good,...
Sold
Sold
I'm sure mgoodman will chime in again, but no, I don't believe he means to imply there will be a mod available. The mini M8 is a lot less powerful than the original; generally, less powerful amps will have a lower noise floor. To mgoodman: Could you tell use what headphone and iem models were used to test the mini? I do sometimes use my M8 with my ciems, but I barely get any play with the volume pot, and there is definitely some background hiss.