or Connect

Posts by Mobiustereo

Hello! Actually would have some interest, but the shipping cost and logistics involved would be prohibitive. Thanks for the offer.
I have here a pristine Little Dot MKVI+ that has less than 50 hrs. use. I replaced the noisy stock fans with 'whisper quiet' ones, new, right out of the box, as this was something I had read about extensively here at Head-Fi with other users of this pc. I thought it would be good to have an all tube amp to switch to occasionally from my Audio GD Master 9, but the 9 is just too good, on all fronts, and the Little Dot just sits idle.   There is a slight transformer buzz...
Awesome info. - thanks Dave! The transformer hum is only audible 'outside' the transformer covers. Absolutely quiet as a church mouse through my HE-1000's. And yes, I was 'pro-active' and went ahead and replaced the cooling fans with a pair that were suggested in a thread hear at head-fi - can't even hear them at all (actually had to take a peak under the unit to make sure they were even on!). Not nearly broken-in yet and I'm already amazed at what this amp is capable...
Hello fellow Lil' Dot MK VI owners! I too recently purchased this unit. Actually, it's a 'repeat' as I previously owned one years ago, and always remembered how good it sounded (yeah, never should have sold it in the first place!).   Questions; my unit exhibits an audible transformer 'hum' - is this normal?    Also, I have a few sets of 6080 tubes on hand to try, but thought i would save some time (and blistered fingers) by asking some of our more experienced tube...
Very lightly used Woo Audio GES electrostatic headphone amp for Stax headphones. Triode direct-drive design. ALPS potentiometer, point-to-point wiring, etc. Built like the proverbial tank. Black finish. Decided to go back to regular dynamic headphones as it offers more flexibility in models and amps. All original factory box & packing. Original non-smoking owner. VERY good 'like new' condition. Price is fair and firm with FREE shipping any where in the continental...
No introduction necessary for this little gem. If you're 'into' high-end headphones, you know all about this. This is IDENTICAL to the Dragon Inspire IHA-1 (except in color of course). DACT stepped attenuator, both standard 1/4 and XLR headphone hook ups. (2) RCA inputs on back. Very conservative rating of 8/10 - excellent overall condition. No operation issues whatsoever. This is one well built 'bullet proof' little beast. Flawless performance with the most...
Stax SR-007 Mk II in very good condition with original 'flight case' and packing. If using PayPal, please add 3.5% to the total after-shipping amount.
Hello! Does anyone have Dennis Had's e-mail address they can please pass on to me? Thanks.
I will attempt to get a picture. You can also feel some sort of mounting connection? directly in the center of the ear piece. I'm leaving on vacation early today, so won't be able to post a pic until I return. Til then, the mystery deepens...Thanks.
Hello gents. Please bear with me , I'm a 'newbie' to the whole Stax arena, having just acquired a pair of the SR-007's. Question - there is some sort of 'spacer'? baffle-screen type thing that is behind the earpad grille. Any idea what it's purpose is??   Thanks to any & all who can clarify.