Posts by Koolpep

Nope. Quote from EVO "Track Battle" 918 vs. P1 (watch the clip to the end): The 918 arrived on a truck without any technical support, spare tires...Porsche was right to be confident. Then when you watch the clip to the end, the redid the test AFTER McLaren supplied a different car (different tires and who knows what) and then the McLaren won that battle. Does it hurt? No. I think all three cars (including the LaFerrari) are the absolute pinnacle of what's technically...
That's not really it. Every brand wants a good review. Ferrari just has the reputation to set up the car specific for the track, tune the engine differently and have a hoard of engineers there to make sure the car WINS - that's why McLaren insisted on not a factory car but a customer car - so the setup is exactly what a normal customer would get.  The point is, McLaren and Ferrari are playing princess while the only ones who just say: sure - go ahead - is Porsche. The car...
Hi! You can be perfectly happy with the T90 - I am and with all the temptation I never made the jump to the T1 - for some the T90 is the better can. Sound signature is similar. @jamesng45678 - tough one. I heard them both extensive but I think if I could choose I would take the HD800 - the T1 though is cheaper, can be found online for way less than the HD800.  Cheers,K
The DT770 Anniversary is a great headphone, still use it a lot. But the clarity an detail of the T90 are better as well as the bass (with the right amp) can extend way lower and is more layered. I have both and listened to @punit T1 for two weeks when he generously lend them to me when he was traveling. The T90 was a revelation to me the T1 does everything a tad better. Soundstage is more open, and the highs are the most natural you can get - makes the T90 in comparison...
Not bad at all. The best I could come up with was this: 
Hi!   I have the Asgard, Modi, Modi2Uber, Magni2Uber and had the Vali and Valhalla.    The Vali was less versatile due to the higher output impedance - so I sold it and kept Asgard which I now replaced with the Magni2Uber.   Asgard and any version of the Magni sound fab with the HD598.   Cheers, K
Can confirm that the Modi2Uber is indeed amazing with the Crack and the T90 as can be seen here: http://i.imgur.com/7qUkVsT.jpg I love it so far. cheers,K
Nope - no hardware drivers available - no mater which firmware. Unlike other products the iBasso are not generic USB audio standard conform so they need drivers even for the Mac. Cheers,K
 Why not? They still sell the AK100 Mk2...My AK100 Mk2 Sapphire Blue Special Edition has 2.41. I asked iriver/AK if that's a firmware that will be released for the normal AK100 Mk2 (and Mk1) as well. And they responded with: If there is a new version you will be informed via Facebook, Twitter and on our website. Currently the actual version is 2.40 - so a pretty standard answer on a question I didn't ask. But hey, at least I got an answer. Only took me 4 weeks and a lot of...
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Yeah, hit and miss, haha, I figured it must be from someone with a large country. The small spaces thing would also rule out travel by boat. But I see you made the best out of it. So, apologies for assuming too much! Cheers,K