or Connect

Posts by fishbone

The pm-3 is really confortable, it is more or less a mix between the ath-m50x and the Sony mdr-1a when it comes to comfort.I've just received them. Love the sound but I can't get any sound out of my tablet (Samsung Galaxy tab s2) while it works with my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy s6) or any other portable devices... Any ideas why? I suspect the cable but I can't understand why it works with my phone and not on the tablet...
Hi,   I would like to sell a 1m80 cable for Hifiman headphones (ThecablePro Freedom). I've received it with my HE-500 but I don't use it since it is too short for my use with my rig. I am asking 85€ shipped. It costs 180€ new.   EDIT : Review of the cable here : http://www.head-fi.org/t/662073/review-cablepro-freedom-cable-for-the-he500-and-lcd2
Price dropped.
Hi,   I would like to sell my brand new TH900 (bought about 2 months ago). I have received a LCD-X and even if the TH900 have a great resolution, a good soundstage and terrific bass. The Audeze sound is simply better to my ears.   They are in mint condition, always rested on a stand or on a mousepad. The cups are in pristine conditions, no scratch.   I will add photos as soon as I can.   Can ship to anywhere (preferably Europe). PM for more details.
 Do you slide the splitter-thingy up to your earphones ? It should help with the birdnest issue.
Hi,   I would like to buy the HE-400i so I'm selling my AKG K545. Feel free to ask more info in pm. They are like new, still under warranty. More or less the same sound as the K550 in a more portable package.   I'm asking 80€ + Shipping fees.   Thanks
Hi,   Round 2. As I said on a previous classified, I would like to buy the HE-400i and I need cash.   I take good care of my stuff, they are like new. The sound is really good for a portable closed headphones.   I'm asking 140€ + shipping fees.   Feel free to send me a pm.   Thanks.
Hi,   I want to get a HE-400i and for that I need some cash so I'm selling severals cans. Here is the first one. They are like new, nothing to say on cosmetic aspect.   I'm asking 200€ + shipping fees.   Feel free to pm me.   Thanks.
 Almost exactly where I want to go in my portable setup. My K10 are on the way and I have the AK100II in my mind to pair with them.
update : "I also consider a trade for a TH900 (+ cash from my side)"