Posts by DrGonzo

FYI, I have received several PM's requesting trading. I am not interested in trades at this time. Thank you.
PRICE DROP!
Sorry, but would rather not ship over seas.
For Sale -- V-moda XS (On-Ear) Headphones. These headphones are practically brand new, just over a month old. My wife ordered them for me a as a surprise gift from B&H Photo. I absolutely love these headphones, just couldn't decide if white was really for me (if I had ordered them I would have ordered the Matte Black - which I ended up doing). So unfortunately a month passed (too late to return to B&H) and I finally made my decision to go with the Matte Black, which I...
FYI, for anyone that switches out shields often (or even once for that matter) I highly recommend a good quality hex driver (1.5mm); like this one: http://www.amazon.com/MIP-Moores-Ideal-Products-Thorp-Driver/dp/B0006NAO2U Totally makes the job so much simpler than using the little allen wrench provided by V-moda. The one in the link above is the one I use and it is made of high quality metal and grips the hex screws well, which helps to prevent stripping. Plus the...
FYI, for anyone that switches out shields often (or even once for that matter) I highly recommend a good quality hex driver (1.5mm); like this one: http://www.amazon.com/MIP-Moores-Ideal-Products-Thorp-Driver/dp/B0006NAO2U Totally makes the job so much simpler than using the little allen wrench provided by V-moda. The one in the link above is the one I use and it is made of high quality metal and grips the hex screws well, which helps to prevent stripping. Plus the...
I purchased these headphones brand new about 1 1/2 years ago and have been the sole owner. These MDR-1R headphones are in great condition, with very little signs of wear (they have been treated with great care, like all my equipment). I no longer have the original box, but they will come with all the original cables (straight cable and apple remote cable, and an extra straight cable) and soft carry pouch. I am throwing in a semi-hard case, which fits these headphones...
For sale Astell & Kern AK100 Mk2. I purchased this DAP in January 2014 from ALO Audio. This device is in perfect condition; no scratches or marks on the external casing (been kept in leather case since I got it, only taken out for photos) furthermore, stored in cloth bag that was included. This DAP works and has worked flawlessly since the day I got it and also has the latest firmware. Battery is in perfect condition and holds charge perfectly. All original packaging,...
I haven't been around this thread in quite sometime, but still enjoying my M-100's on a daily basis. I love the M-100's and have really been enjoying them this past year. Now I am intrigued by the XS. This may have been asked already, and if so I apologize, but I'd rather not have to back several hundred pages that I have missed. My question is; how many of you M-100 owners have purchased the XS and how do they compare? My understanding, from reviews, is that the XS...
Zorrofox, thanks for taking the time to take and post the pics, especially with your hurt back. Hoping for a quick recovery for you. The cable looks great with the M-100, now if only I could find the darn things I would order a couple (black & red).