Posts by rrjack12345

hey so im looking for new headphones since my skullcnadies inkd broke and now im stuck with the apple ones =-(, btw those are the only 2 headphones ive ever owned so i dont know much about this, i loved the skullcandies though,i mostly listen to Children of bodom, metallica, messhugah, iron maiden, august burns red, as blood runs black, pantera, across the sun, after the burial etc... you get it jajaj all types of metal and well ive read alot of comments in here and...
hey so im looking for new headphones since my skullcnadies inkd broke and now im stuck with the apple ones =-(, btw those are the only 2 headphones ive ever owned so i dont know much about this, i loved the skullcandies though,i mostly listen to Children of bodom, metallica, messhugah, iron maiden, august burns red, as blood runs black, pantera, across the sun, after the burial etc... you get it jajaj all types of metal and well ive read alot of comments in here and...