Posts by bowlofsoup

For how much I paid for these, I really couldn't be happier.
Don't know why I waited this long to check out Hyporcisy. Warpath may be one of the greatest songs ever. Also, has anyone heard the remaster for unquestionable presence? I'm generally not a fan of remasters, but I want to pick up a new copy of the cd
For me, it was the Edition 8's. I don't actually own them, but I listened to my uncle's pair. They just sounded weird to me, kind of like the music wasn't coming from the right location. Of course I've heard worse, but you expect those to be terrible. I was expecting these to be some sort of revelation for me, haha.Seeing as the best pair of headphones I've ever owned are the Brainwavz HM3(which I love), I may have no clue what I'm talking about.
Hey Joker, would you say the fa-004 has a similar sound signature to the gr06 from your iem thread? I promise this is the last question I ask about this haha.
I don't know if you've heard this yet, but I like it. It's what convinced me to start checking the band out in the first place.   http://www.nuclearblast.de/label/music/band/about/70925.hypocrisy.html
Man that looks nice. I just started listening to them and started with virus. Any recommendation for which to to go with next?
Anyone know if these would work for someone who listens to a lot of metal?
Thanks for the help. As far as the fxd's go, any chance you'd know any US importers that are relaible? I've never really done much importing, so I don't know what to look for.
Gotcha, I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up though. Time to see which importer on amazon I like
Sorry if I missed this, but is there a reliable place to buy/order the fxd80 in the US? Amazon only seems to have imports.