Posts by Nick01

sold
August 11th: I've finally decided on a price.  Buyers will need to pay for shipping. Please pm if still interested.       Just a little background of this model:   This vintage SR300 was part of the Prestige line which also included the SR100 and the SR200. This Prestige line was the entry level, below the Signature line (aka the HP1000) which included the HP-1, HP-2 and HP-3.  All of them (Prestige and Signature) have the "black star" drivers (the black part in...
Brown leather headband with wooden box Excellent condition No serial #   I'm not sure what the market price is for this pair, so this is more of an interest check.   If you have any further query, please don't hesitate to pm me.
sold 
serial #9 excellent condition owned since May 2012. most beautiful sound  fantastic hard-hitting bass, but never overwhelming to the rest of the sound spectrum.   If you're interested, please pm to discuss further
This is a dac/amp which is still in excellent condition. Purchased in June 2011. I'm the first owner.    This product was purchased before Ray Samuels changed their policy regarding the warranty. If you buy a new Predator now, it only comes with 3 year warranty. Mine came with lifetime warranty and the warranty is also transferable.    This very solidly built amp can drive headphones such as Sennheiser HD650 or Beyerdynamic DT880 (600 ohm) to high volume with no...
This was purchased in May 2011. I'm the first owner.  Still in excellent condition.   Free shipping within Australia. If you live elsewhere, please pm for shipping costs.
This is a full Magnum treatment. For people who are not aware of Symphones Audio, this is how it works: You send your own pair of Alessandro MS2 or Grado SR325is to Rhydon (owner of Symphones) in Canada. It costs $399 USD, and he will remove 4 parts: the inner chamber, the driver, the gimbal and the rod. He then put in his own manufactured parts and send it back to you.    I received this from Rhydon in Dec 2011, and haven't been using it much since then. Probaly...
I like the Apple design. 
  I got mine from Amazon. The price usually fluctuate between $200 to $250 USD. Another $10 for shipping. And if you don't like it, you can return for a full refund. You would need to pay for the return shipping though.