or Connect

Posts by joshuachew

Asking this again cause no one has replied if they are experiencing the same issue. Your help is much appreciated in oder that I know if I should contact Shure or not as I have previously sent my unit back before. Anyone using theirs with the iPhone 7 via included lighting to micro USB provided? I am using this set up now and I can hear minute pops (it isn't part of the song) with my set up. Anyone experiencing anything similar?
Anyone using theirs with the iPhone 7 via included lighting to micro USB provided? I am using this set up now and I can hear minute pops (it isn't part of the song) with my set up. Anyone experiencing anything familiar?
Item(s):AK380 Black + AK380 AMP Black + Dignis AK380+Amp Case. Package includes: 1. AK380 Black all accessories unused, red case is still pristine. Player and case always kept in another pouch. 2. AK380 AMP Black. 3. Dignis AK380+Amp Case. Price:USD2,800. Excluding PayPal fees and Shipping. Warranty: AK380 bought on April 2016. AK380 Amp bought on June 2016. Each of them have a one year warranty. Dealing method:Postage Location of seller:KL Contact method/details:PM...
keep us updated!
Has anyone compared the P9 against other similarly priced headphones?
My Utopias from London should be delivered on the 5th of October. How come those in North America got their so much earlier?
my hotel wifi won't let me load it do keep us updated here.
Any other specs or details about the player?
Anyone used the with the Hugo? And any comparisons against the HE1000?
Anyone got theirs yet? I am getting mine sometimes when they arrive the dealer in September. Already pre ordered it from UK