or Connect

Posts by Vitor Valeri

PM.
 My IEM is JH5 (21 Ohms, 119dB@1mW). I use Cowon Plenue D most of the times in volume 25/100.
 I think it's the earphone that has a problem. LOL
 This player is very tiny! Smaller than FiiO X1 for example! See for yorself:http://www.cowonglobal.com/product_wide/PLENUED/product_page_4.php   
Congrats to all the winners! Effect Audio cables are excellent! [2]
 No. Sony NW-A35.
I found now a few photos of the cable that I decreed in my post (saying how I met the @EffectAudio) to compete for the giveway. I edited the post putting the photos. I think it will bring memories, because it has been a long time! rsrs
-> Limit for reading micro SD cards up to 128GB   Many users are having trouble using micro SD card with 200GB capacity. People can copy the files to the card, they appear on the PC, but do not play when the Plenue D is being used.   Cowon Technical Team Response:   Dear Customer, Thank you for your interest on our product. Please note that Plenue D supports up to 128GB SD cards. Up to 200GB SD cards works at Plenue series excuding Plenue D. Thank you for your...
-> Limit for reading micro SD cards up to 128GB   Many users are having trouble using micro SD card with 200GB capacity. People can copy the files to the card, they appear on the PC, but do not play when the Plenue D is being used.   Cowon Technical Team Response:   Dear Customer, Thank you for your interest on our product. Please note that Plenue D supports up to 128GB SD cards. Up to 200GB SD cards works at Plenue series excuding Plenue D. Thank you for your...
IEM: JH5 PRO   Experience with Effect Audio:   I had experience with 2 audio Effect cables, Ares and Thor Copper. I did a review of both here in Head-fi. They are very well constructed cables, lightweight, comfortable, and with excellent sound.   Link to reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/users/180406/reviews   How did you hear of us:   I've heard of you through my friend who gave me a cable done (by you, effect audio) at the time the store was only on ebay (I...