Posts by TSIG

I'm looking forward to the Audeze LCD-2 simply because of their stagesound.  It's almost scary how ominous it can sound when playing the right track.
Is it plug-and-play for Mac, or does it require drivers?
I'd have to say "Echoes Silence, Patience, and Grace" from the Foo Fighters.  Every single track is phenominal.  From mild, calm, gorgeous acoustics, to headbanging metal, it's simply delicious.
HFI-580 are a great choice, and you can probably find some Audio-Technica M50 for about $150.
No, I don't think you should have much of an issue.
XLR1, thanks.   jamato8, I've been doing reviews for 3 years, but I've never done high-end audio before.  I'm still relatively n00b, but I'm trying! :)
I embedded the video below.  I'm a new reviewer (when it comes to high end audio) and am open to your thoughts.  Thanks for watching.  
The bass has resolved with more burn in.  It was a little bit underpowered (I'm not a huge bass guy either), but after more burn in, it has penetrated a little more through the track.  They keep sounding better and better.  It's wild!
Thanks for the warm welcomes.  I'm heading to my uncle's house later this week (he's a big audiophile) and he told me he wanted to plug these into his Emmeline Raptor tube amp, so I'll be sure to give that a listen and see if that improves some of the lackluster bass I'm finding in my V-CAN.
Hey guys.  I'm the guy from the video.  I know I had a scattered brain that day of filming, and didn't have a whole lot of time with the headphones before pushing out the unboxing.  Just as a precursor, as I'm sure you discovered, I don't know everything about audio.  I know just enough to dip my toe in, have spent a lot of time around a lot of the industry's most professional headphones, amplifiers, and sources, but I am more of a consumer than an audiophile.  I'm using...