or Connect

Posts by TSIG

Wow, you two did great work!  Excited to see mine come through.  Again, any RCA cables I should look for in particular? I'm thinking the Moon-Audio Cardas Crosslink Custom, but if you can talk me out of it, go right ahead!    I know that a $90 cable isn't that big of a deal when it comes down to it, but since I'm using a stock 650 cable, do you think the Cardas is overkill?  I mean, from USB on my Mac using Fidelia.app to a relatively inexpensive DAC to a $300 amp,...
Depends who you go with.  It's usually in the ballpark of $80-$120ish.  Fischer quoted me $90.
Got some pictures?  Interested to see how it looks.  :)  Trying to decide if I want to build one or just buy a used one under the classifieds here.
Spotify only streams about 1/6 of their library in 320 kbps.  MOG on the other hand, despite its horrendous interface, streams their whole library in 320 kbps.  I'm a happy user, and payer.
Awesome.  Sounds like I've found my rig!  Thanks everyone.  Any RCA cables I should use in specific? 
Ah bummer, I blew it.  Would have loved to attend.
Thanks for the reply.  Alright, looks like I'll pick up the Speedball upgrade and ditch the power cord idea.  Any good DAC ideas?
Yeah, it comes with Kleer. :)
Hi everyone,   So I got a pretty good deal on a pair of refurbished HD 650 this week and picked them up for $280.  I got them today, and love them, but I feel like my HiFiMAN EF2A is the weak part of my setup.  It makes the 650 sound nice, but not even close to as good as I know the 650 are capable of (not to mention it's pretty noisy/hissy).  I talked to Mike of Headfonia, Austin Morrow, and a couple of other head-fiers, and the general consensus is that the...
I'm selling a pair of Sleek Audio CT7.  It is a fantastic IEM that I love, but am looking to buy an Botlehead Crack to power my new HD 650, so these are up for sale.  My price point is pretty firm, but I may be willing to fluctuate slightly depending on the circumstances and offer price.  Let me know if you're interested.  I needn't explain the product.  You can read the excellent reviews online.  They'll need to be remolded to your ears which is about $80-$110 depending...