Posts by TSIG

Hi there,   Last week, I ordered a Pro-Ject Debut III turntable off of Amazon, and I can't get things to pan out for the life of me.  The turntable doesn't have a pre-amp, so it's going RCA out into an Art Phono Preamp and going out of that into my Woo WA6.  When I play the table, the quality of the vinyl sounds incredibly compressed like garbage, and only comes through the left ear.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this table broken?   Any help would be highly...
This decent? 
Yeah, I would consider it if the price were right.  PM me.  
Wow, you two did great work!  Excited to see mine come through.  Again, any RCA cables I should look for in particular? I'm thinking the Moon-Audio Cardas Crosslink Custom, but if you can talk me out of it, go right ahead!    I know that a $90 cable isn't that big of a deal when it comes down to it, but since I'm using a stock 650 cable, do you think the Cardas is overkill?  I mean, from USB on my Mac using Fidelia.app to a relatively inexpensive DAC to a $300 amp,...
Depends who you go with.  It's usually in the ballpark of $80-$120ish.  Fischer quoted me $90.
Got some pictures?  Interested to see how it looks.  :)  Trying to decide if I want to build one or just buy a used one under the classifieds here.
Spotify only streams about 1/6 of their library in 320 kbps.  MOG on the other hand, despite its horrendous interface, streams their whole library in 320 kbps.  I'm a happy user, and payer.
Awesome.  Sounds like I've found my rig!  Thanks everyone.  Any RCA cables I should use in specific? 
Ah bummer, I blew it.  Would have loved to attend.
Thanks for the reply.  Alright, looks like I'll pick up the Speedball upgrade and ditch the power cord idea.  Any good DAC ideas?