Posts by TSIG

Depends who you go with.  It's usually in the ballpark of $80-$120ish.  Fischer quoted me $90.
Got some pictures?  Interested to see how it looks.  :)  Trying to decide if I want to build one or just buy a used one under the classifieds here.
Spotify only streams about 1/6 of their library in 320 kbps.  MOG on the other hand, despite its horrendous interface, streams their whole library in 320 kbps.  I'm a happy user, and payer.
Awesome.  Sounds like I've found my rig!  Thanks everyone.  Any RCA cables I should use in specific? 
Ah bummer, I blew it.  Would have loved to attend.
Thanks for the reply.  Alright, looks like I'll pick up the Speedball upgrade and ditch the power cord idea.  Any good DAC ideas?
Yeah, it comes with Kleer. :)
Hi everyone,   So I got a pretty good deal on a pair of refurbished HD 650 this week and picked them up for $280.  I got them today, and love them, but I feel like my HiFiMAN EF2A is the weak part of my setup.  It makes the 650 sound nice, but not even close to as good as I know the 650 are capable of (not to mention it's pretty noisy/hissy).  I talked to Mike of Headfonia, Austin Morrow, and a couple of other head-fiers, and the general consensus is that the...
I'm selling a pair of Sleek Audio CT7.  It is a fantastic IEM that I love, but am looking to buy an Botlehead Crack to power my new HD 650, so these are up for sale.  My price point is pretty firm, but I may be willing to fluctuate slightly depending on the circumstances and offer price.  Let me know if you're interested.  I needn't explain the product.  You can read the excellent reviews online.  They'll need to be remolded to your ears which is about $80-$110 depending...
You know, this is a good question, because other than my IEMs, the M50/S really is my go to headphone when I need to be portable.  I take that around the city, and in the car, and all the places I can't have a full rig.  I can honestly say, that through the Zune HD which I use for portable listening, I prefer the HE-300 to the M50.  They are so efficient, and there are some really great things the HE-300 does significantly better, such as soundstage, instrument...