Posts by TSIG

I'll get you that picture tomorrow!Cable noise is pretty much non-existant. It can rub against my clothes and doesn't pick anything up.
An iPhone 6. Though they sound quite poor from my OnePlus One and my HTC One M8 as well. I also have a RoCoo-P from hisoundaudio and they sound great.
 It is a tad unfortunate, but it's not end-of-the-world. It's just another thing to have to carry around. :-/ Even the FiiO E7 does a fine job at powering them correctly—but they will not place nice at all with my iPhone 6 Plus.
  I have the first (and only) EarWerkz Supra. I posted my initial impressions here. Check it out.
Much hype has surrounded the newfangled (and uniquely bizarre) EarWerkz Supra “universal custom in-ear monitor” that are currently being funded on Kickstarter. As I run a well-known YouTube channel, Jack from EarWerkz hooked me up with “the only finished Supra in the entire world.” I received them yesterday morning and have already put 10–12 hours of listening time on them. I will (obviously) update this post as my ideas and opinions further develop.   TL;DR version: these...
Jailbroken. Nice. :D
 Thanks!  It's good to be back!
After a few more days of extended use, my opinions remain essentially the same.
So here is the deal: Blue sent me a pair of the newfangled Mo-Fi to review on my YouTube channel (an unboxing is embedded at the end of the article).  I haven't gotten too serious with them yet as I've only had them on my head for a few hours today, but I've already formulated a few initial impressions (I will update this article as my opinions change (if they change)).   Comfort:   I feel like the old saying "don't fix what ain't broke" definitely applies here.  Don't...
Looking to upgrade the drive tubes and rectifier on my WA6.  If you have any of the listed tubes, please get in contact with me and we can work out a fair price for the both of us.