Posts by TSIG

Thanks!  It's good to be back!
After a few more days of extended use, my opinions remain essentially the same.
So here is the deal: Blue sent me a pair of the newfangled Mo-Fi to review on my YouTube channel (an unboxing is embedded at the end of the article).  I haven't gotten too serious with them yet as I've only had them on my head for a few hours today, but I've already formulated a few initial impressions (I will update this article as my opinions change (if they change)).   Comfort:   I feel like the old saying "don't fix what ain't broke" definitely applies here.  Don't...
Looking to upgrade the drive tubes and rectifier on my WA6.  If you have any of the listed tubes, please get in contact with me and we can work out a fair price for the both of us.
I love the people that say the M50 have no bass—it just proves zero knowledge about headphones or audio as a whole.  I almost can't comfortably listen to the M50 because there is way too much bass.  Not to mention something like the PRO700MKII.
  Here is my video review of the Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2.
  Too be fair, my head's shape is beyond bizarre.  I have a martian head.  Haha.
     Quote:   Impressions thus far?
    I ended up going with the WA6.  Considering picking up the Crack + Speedball soon, however.
Llloyd, thanks for recommending my work to some of your friends!  I'm leaving YouTube (and the Internet as a whole) in a few weeks to go serve an LDS mission in Santa Cruz, Bolivia for two years.  Totally stoked!  Concerning the M50, I agree.  They're a fun set, but way too much bass (the 700MKII are like seizure inducing), and so though I own them, I usually result to other headphones in the same class when I'm rocking cans around town.  They're not terrible at $150,...