Posts by WoahReQQuiem

Aurisonics have shipped my ASG-1.2s last 18 April. I'm very excited! Anyways, how well does the ASG-1 do piano music?
Is there any less.. threatening way? :P
It's the Meier Porta Corda III. Looks like a DIY bomb of some sorts, honestly. It's similar in footprint to the iPod classic 7G, but twice as thick.
So yeah, I'll be flying to Philippines in 1 month and two weeks. How do I go by the security unnoticed with my "bomb-like" portable amp? 
As said in the title, I'm looking for the best active desktop speakers for about $400. Currently, I'm interested at the Focal XS Book, but I'm wondering if there's anything better for the same price. How about the Emotiva airmotiv4? It looks like a great option, but I'm wondering if it's too large compared to the Book, which IMO is the perfect size for me.
My ASG-1s have been shipped, and are coming here! :) Very much thanks to the Aurisonics family. I can't wait to hear them. I've been looking for better clarity, leaner and more engaging sound than my warm, smooth and thick IE80s.
What kind of music do you listen to? Are they going to be portable, or for home use? Or both?    
For rock, blues, classical (mostly piano) and pop (not today's pop styles), is the UM3X a worthy "sidegrade / upgrade" from the IE 80?
Would the UM3X be better than the Sennheiser IE 80 for my music? I listen to Rock, Classical (more on Pianos), Pop (not today's pop styles) and Blues.
Saw a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 at the Metro. And while I was going down the elevator, I saw a glimpse of the Shure SRH750DJ on the same train.