Posts by FlyinPigFetus

I believe that is the point of the meet in the first place!
I live in South Carolina and would love to come to a meet if we could get one together. Possibly could bring HD650, SR225i, and a maverick audio d1+
So, my friend and I spent all day messing around with these three pairs of headphones because he was trying to decide between these pairs as well as the AKG K702 I figured I'd post how we both felt about them for anyone who was interested.   Firstly, I'll state the source we were using since so many times we will be reading reviews wondering what the hell they were driving the headphones with. I have a Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1+ through USB to my Windows 7...
Beats by Dre make you angry
sending pm
O_O Hit Start a New Thread I guess, ops Delete plux
  I find The Beatles, starting at Revolver and up, some of the trippiest music ever.
Ha, well we'd be out a few genres completely.
Wow, that was way more replies than I expect, guess this thread was meant to come back from the dead Zombie threads ftw
The Beatles Revolver Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band The Beatles (aka The White Album) Abby Road Pink Floyd Meddle Dark Side of the Moon Wish You Were Here The Wall David Bowie Hunky Dory The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars The Doors The Doors Strange Days Shpongle Are You Shpongled? Tales Of The Inexpressible Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost Sigur...