Posts by usna2016

This meet is going to be awesome!!!!!   
For those who are coming so far, I am currently hoping to hear the following 2 combos: LCD-x and WA5 as well as BHSE and SR007mk2.  Do we have anyone bringing any elements of those setups yet? I'm currently building a T2, but I don't think I'll have it finished and cased up by the time this meet comes around.
Can't be certain if I'll have off that weekend, but if I do, expect me to my Amperiors or my HD650's.  I'm really excited for this and I'm looking forward for this opportunity to test out the majority of my choices for my next setup. Do we know yet if HeadAmp or Woo Audio will be attending?  Also, in addition to members attending, could we get a "Gear Attending" list setup?
I should be able to come. If I can arrange the transportation, I'll be bringing HD650, Amperior, HM-602, and some CD's. The last time I went to a meet, someone had an LCD-3 and a T1 hooked up to a WA6SE that was awesome.  Whoever that was, please bring it all back.
I know there are plenty of headfiers in the DC/MD/NOVA area who would love to attend CanJam, but just can't make it out there whether due to work, school, or other obligations.  If this could end up being the East Coast CanJam, well..................
I had a great time there today!!  It was great getting to meet most of the people there.  Sorry if my roommates ended up breaking anything  . Rob : Thanks for the lift Spencer : Thanks so much for letting me hog your LCD3 and the woo.  Definitely the rig I was most pleased with. Gary : The T1's were awesome and by far my biggest surprise.  I enjoyed them a lot. To everyone else : Wow, this was my first meet and I was stunned by the sheer quantity and quality of...
Heading out now.  See y'all in a bit.
Is there anyone heading to this from the Annapolis area who might be able to give a lift?
My Amperior just came in, I'll definitely be bringing that with me as well.
Can we get a gear list started back up like we did on the old page?