Posts by mrAdrian

They are still 'affordable' and 'justifiable', especially next to the post $1k headphones. Plus, the sound from this so-called mid-fi class is very, very good (And you are really missing out if you don't try some of the midfi tier products)
 I would really not mind a direct trade with your D5000 XDD if I not already own one!
Hawas just going to shoot you a pm and see how you are enjoying them!
 Does the E12 bring improvements over the X5?
 Bring it on. Canon 450D ready to roll!
Wink's home.
For sale is my beloved La Figaro 339, one of the (if not) the best OTL headphone amps you can get.   Dual mono design, and loads of power. Can drive HE-6 loudly at ~75% of its volume pot... Sounds superb with high impedance headphones e.g. my Sennheisers, and Grado's - somehow.   Selling due to possible upgrade to a balanced tube amp (takes deep breath). I currently only have the stock tubes and a pair of RCA 6080. I will also include the two sets of power cable as...
I realize this might be a good place to ask...   Has anyone tried both the LF339/DV337 and the Little Dot mk6 (or mk8)? The insane headfi-er me is growing in power and challenges the sane side of me to sell my 339 for a LD balanced amp. The justification was 'to better use your balanced NFB10'...
 It isn't the value that impress, but the willingness to take the extra step. That thought of how 'Oh he's getting a portable amp? He might need some silicon bands too! That might save him two week's wait from buying on Ebay' is just great customer service.
I was buying bulk Canare cables on EBay a while back, and I remember asking my gf what colour should I buy. I must've asked her a lot more times than I remembered because I recall her loosing her patience and told me to buy Black.   Something like "Just buy black! You want to show your headphones not the cable, just GO WITH BLACK!!!"   So I did, and everytime I see someone using a coloured mogami or canare cable, I regret my choice. Blue, Silver or Red or other colours...