Posts by mrAdrian

Ah sorry guys I was strictly talking about power~volume levels, not pairing.   Thanks for the clarifications.
339 has enough power to drive a pair of he6, so the he5LE you have should be of no problem.
Trying silver ears, everything was cool except mp3 and reverb...   What do you guys listen out for?     mp3: Got no idea (lol lucky I'm not a huge believer in flac or 24/96 or else i'll be suiciding)   reverb: Do you listen to the background organ and see if it is sounding crisp or not?     :S
Sorry but me and all the other cool kids go to UNSW ;)
 Plug them into the DAC's line out, if there's one.
Hi just out of curiosity, is the super 7 real balanced? Or is the 4pin xlr just there for convenience?   Many thanks, Adrian 
 That IEM collection is definitely impressive! Headphones wise, nahh~ we've seen even better on HeadFi. An Abyss will beat them all stacked up (price-wise) single handedly, let alone the same guy probably has another pair or two of those Ed8... Just teasing you, I really lust for that IEM collection. I have the TF10 and UE900 just recently, but have been long lusting after the JVC FX700! Also interested in how do Ultrasone IQ sound like, if you don't mind sharing very...
Lol mate have fun!   On another note, are you going to share us some love and be the delivery man for us headfi-ers in AU? :D
No I think this is a great price :) The 701s aren't even close to what you would prefer! Brave choice!     Also free ad for Golo:   I know this guy in person and while his post count is low, he is very trust worthy. If he cheated on you on this transaction, I will personally drive up to his place and steal his 701's and post them to you.   Adrian
When did you even got a pair of these?!!   So it is still the La Figaro 339 -> HD650 all the way? :D