Posts by mrAdrian

Laptops most of the time.
That's interesting because I have them now and they do not sound thin nor trebly at all... Just very thick and realistic mids   Do you speak of experience, and had a good seal with the Etys?
The Canare L4e6s is heavier than other braided cables but it feels sturdy, and never de-shape. Plus it is not that heavy (unless you already have a very headphone to start with). I love using them.
I have both the D5000 and HD580 XD   Hey anyone found the ER4s sounding similar to the Sennheisers?
 Thanks I am definitely looking forward to testing it out myself! GSX nice... So glad I recabled everything balance before the meet ;)
 Nice! I've been thinking if I should sell my older Sflo:2 + X3 for the X5. How are you liking it so far?
 I have 4 pin XLRs but I guess you need dual 3-pin?
I'm in!   I can bring a   NFB10   AKG K400 Alessandro MS Pro Audio Technica W10VTG Beyer DT1350 Denon D5000 Sennheiser HD580     FiiO X3 Sflo:2 (For sale~~) TTVJ Slim   UE900 TF10 RE0     Anyone has a LD mk6 or 8? *please* Also would not mind listening to the PS1 again... *drools*
 How are you liking the amp!!!