or Connect

Posts by mrAdrian

For sale are these very great RE-0 earphones that I have.  The sound of these headphones are very detailed.  Highs are excellent on these in-ears. The level of detail and airiness is unparalled in its price class.  Mids are very smooth with emphasise over the higher-mids making the sound very clear and elegant.  Bass is sufficient for most but not the bass heads or electronic/D&B listeners. It is tight and quick but does not have enough impact.  Lovely in-ears for those...
For sale are these very attractive EW9 clip-on headphones that I have.  The sound of these clip-ons are very clear and detailed.  Highs are dominant in the EW9's sound signature. It might not be of everyone's taste but those who value treble would find these an absolute gem.  Mids carry the famous Audio Technica voicing, that emphasizes the higher mids without sounding harsh. Listening to female vocal orientated music on these are the best amongst any headphones except...
For sale is my audiophile grade mp3 and flac player Sflo:2.  If you are in here, you should at least have heard about the great things and the quirky things about this device.  The sound is fantastic, especially its clarity and separation. Of course the whole frequency range is nicely presented, but it is truly the dual Wolfson top of the line DAC chips that gave this player so much fame.  The Burr Brown OPAMP is also very powerful and gives a punchy sound. As a result...
 Wow that gear list escalated quickly :o What happened to the LD and T70! Left at work headphones now!
I know those feelings! Must only keep one from each brand!
 Hey Brooko just so you know, there's a NFB10 on EBay Australia ;) You know if you want to upgrade... (The unit is not mine altho I've been thinking to swap my 10.2 to that 10.32 newer unit... if the price is right)
 On one side of the spectrum you have the 'feather class', i.e. Sony's F1, SA series etc...Then you have these 'pillows' like the old Senn/AKG/Beyer trio... Then you have the 'bricks', now there can be heavy bricks or lighter bricks, but... LCD2 and the Hifiman planars both believe in this category imo. I forgot which one is 'better' however so you need to try that out for yourself I'm afraid
 Alternatively you can strap a brick on your head to check whether the LCD r2 is comfortable to wear or not  Sorry I just had to XD Good luck finding a pair to try!
What about a nfb11 or nfb15 or similar? Has plenty digital inputs and a of quality amp
 All popular. Personally can vouch for the 336 (and the 339 my friend...), and the AGD products are great too