Posts by king8888

beyer t1 sold
Whiplash audio twag v3, brought from whiplash, terminated with straight oyaide plug: 270usd   Plussound 8X cable copper and silver plated copper hybrid, 4 cores copper and 4 cores silver plated, The jack is oyaide straight plug : 150usd   Both connectors are used for UM, Westone, JH, ......   Price included shipping, Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.   NEED URGENT CASH, so no low baller offer.
UM Shure 530x6 3 years old, with original black cable, work flawlessly: 300usd   I can consider trade with this fullsize headphones HD600.   CA dacmagic plus: mint condition, 100hrs usage: 450usd.   Plussound 8X cable copper and silver plated copper hybrid, 4 cores copper and 4 cores silver plated, The jack is oyaide straight plus and connector is capable for westone, JH, UM ...... : 150usd   BTG star light cable for CIEM: 60usd   Price included shipping, Paypal...
UM Shure 530x6 3 years old, with original black cable, work flawlessly: 300usd   I can consider trade with this fullsize headphones HD600.   CA dacmagic plus: mint condition, 100hrs usage: 450usd.   Plussound 8X cable copper and silver plated copper hybrid, 4 cores copper and 4 cores silver plated, The jack is oyaide straight plus and connector is capable for westone, JH, UM ...... : 150usd   BTG star light cable for CIEM: 60usd   Price included shipping, Paypal...
Do you have the receipt in case of warrenty? I'm interested.
Interested in your th900. Do you have the receipt? And total for shipping to Las Vegas?
you got pm
How much is the shipping to Las Vegas, NV 89147?
delete
delete