or Connect

Posts by king8888

Price dropped.
Yes. It will fit your jh13. I am not looking at any trade right now. Sorry.
buyer canceled, still available. Can negotiable a bit.
I want sell my AK120 in pristine condition that I rarely use, everything included, just updated to the new version 1.42. The 2 film protectors (screen and back) still attach to the player. No scratch, no dings, no error, work flawlessly.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
I have a twag v3 OM 2 pin with Oyaide 3.5mm straight jack. It was a gift from my friend. I don't have any good CIEM to pair with it so I need to let it go. You can save 115 from buying a new one   Price included shipping. Paypal on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
You got pm'ed.
I have pair of Sennheiser HD600 with original cable + 6.3mm adapter, but lost the box and other paper. I will include the Canare cable to make it up, which improve the clarity of HD600. Not looking for trade at the moment. Price: 250 included shipping in US. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted. Pics will be updated later.
Is this still available? You got pm.
I want sell my AK120 in pristine condition that I rarely use, everything included, just updated to the new version 1.42. The 2 film protectors (screen and back) still attach to the player. No scratch, no dings, no error, work flawlessly.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted. Prefer shipping in USA. I will only ship international on buyer expense.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
does it have other ear tips?