or Connect

Posts by king8888

I have some pair of Supreme Opamp V5 from Burson Audio. Those are brand new, never plug yet.   2 pairs of V5 dual: $120/pair   You can save $20 shipping fee from buying directly from Burson. Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
Beside that, it did not fit in my DAC, I can not close the cover.
I have 2 pair of Burson Audio Supreme Opamp v5 dual and single never used. I want to let it. Single x 2: $70 Dual x 2 : $130 You can save $20 shipping fee from buying directly from Burson. Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
JH16 FP with everything except the case, I will include a carrying pouch instead (more portable): SOLD   UERM included everything: $450   Forza audio work hybrid series IEM with 2 pin connector: $110   DIY silver plated copper with 2 pin connector: SOLD   Burson Audio Supreme V5 dual opamp x 2: $130   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
JH16 FP with everything except the case, I will include a carrying pouch instead (more portable): SOLD   UERM included everything: $450   Forza audio work hybrid series IEM with 2 pin connector: $110   DIY silver plated copper with 2 pin connector: SOLD   Burson Audio Supreme V5 dual opamp x 2: $130   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
I have a pair of Forza Audio Work Hybrid series IEM with 2 pin connector. It is in mint condition.   If you want to make a combo with my UERM, I can lower the price a bit.   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.
I have a pair of Burson Audio Supreme Opamp V5 single that I never use. I bought the Dual but they send me the Single. So I want to let it go. I just took it out to check if they are single or dual, never plug in. You can save $20 from the shipping.   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.
I have a pair of custom UERM that I want to let it go. I am the original owner. All accessories are included (case, cable, cleaning tool).   Price included shipping in US. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.
I have a pair of custom JH16 FP that I want to let it go. It had the cable, cleaning tool, but I lost the case, I will include a carrying pouch, which is more portable than the case. I also have an DIY cryo treated silver plated copper cable that I have for my Jh16 since I bought it. The cable is terminated with the viablue 3.5mm. It have turned green a little bit, but very flexible. It improves the bass quality (tighten the bass) and the clarity of the treble. Overall,...
I have a pair of Linum Music cable came along with my ES60. But I prefer the stock cable, so it need to go. I used it less than 10 hours.   With this price, you can save up $40 and don't have to wait for 3~4 weeks for your new cable.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.