or Connect

Posts by king8888

I have a pair of custom UERM that I want to let it go. I am the original owner. All accessories are included (case, cable, cleaning tool).   Price included shipping in US. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.
I have a pair of custom JH16 FP that I want to let it go. It had the cable, cleaning tool, but I lost the case, I will include a carrying pouch, which is more portable than the case. I also have an DIY cryo treated silver plated copper cable that I have for my Jh16 since I bought it. The cable is terminated with the viablue 3.5mm. It have turned green a little bit, but very flexible. It improves the bass quality (tighten the bass) and the clarity of the treble. Overall,...
I have a pair of Linum Music cable came along with my ES60. But I prefer the stock cable, so it need to go. I used it less than 10 hours.   With this price, you can save up $40 and don't have to wait for 3~4 weeks for your new cable.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
I have a pair of Denon D2000 in pristine condition that I barely used, around 100 hours of usage. I lost the box and paper. Only the headphone and the 6.3mm adapter.   Reason: I work too much that I don't have to enjoy this beautiful headphone.   Price included shipping in USA.  Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
1) 101,956 2) 104,567 3) 107,913
price dropped.
Price dropped.
Yes. It will fit your jh13. I am not looking at any trade right now. Sorry.
buyer canceled, still available. Can negotiable a bit.
I want sell my AK120 in pristine condition that I rarely use, everything included, just updated to the new version 1.42. The 2 film protectors (screen and back) still attach to the player. No scratch, no dings, no error, work flawlessly.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time.