or Connect

Posts by king8888

I have a pair of Linum Music cable came along with my ES60. But I prefer the stock cable, so it need to go. I used it less than 10 hours.   With this price, you can save up $40 and don't have to wait for 3~4 weeks for your new cable.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
I have a pair of Denon D2000 in pristine condition that I barely used, around 100 hours of usage. I lost the box and paper. Only the headphone and the 6.3mm adapter.   Reason: I work too much that I don't have to enjoy this beautiful headphone.   Price included shipping in USA.  Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
1) 101,956 2) 104,567 3) 107,913
price dropped.
Price dropped.
Yes. It will fit your jh13. I am not looking at any trade right now. Sorry.
buyer canceled, still available. Can negotiable a bit.
I want sell my AK120 in pristine condition that I rarely use, everything included, just updated to the new version 1.42. The 2 film protectors (screen and back) still attach to the player. No scratch, no dings, no error, work flawlessly.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
I have a twag v3 OM 2 pin with Oyaide 3.5mm straight jack. It was a gift from my friend. I don't have any good CIEM to pair with it so I need to let it go. You can save 115 from buying a new one   Price included shipping. Paypal on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
You got pm'ed.